Monday June 18th

  • andrew macnab
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19 12:38 PM
      I see Harsha posted something to his list saying he will be away most of
      the summer (I hope you have a good time, Harsha) and re-stating what his
      Satsangha is all about. I thought I'd do the same.

      Nonduality Salon remains what it always was: a free forum where all
      expressions of nonduality are welcome. What is discouraged is what the
      moderator perceives to be negative-energy domination of the 'stage'.

      The texture of nonduality listspace has changed. At one time we were all
      thrown together into two or three lists and it made for some interesting
      fireworks. Now a variety of lists has segragated the elements that
      contributed to the fireworks. I guess that's called maturing.

      I want to offer that NDS remains open to the frictional elements. The
      only restriction is that personal confrontation is not tolerated, nor is
      domination by any one person who brings a negative agenda, although some
      negativity is fine and natural. We are open to hearing about nonduality
      in any context.

      One of the areas I've been developing is the arrangement of in-person
      meetings between people around the world. It seems to have worked out
      well. Anyone may send a note to NDS saying they are interested in
      corrsponding with others in their region.

      For a while we were into Nondual Activism. I'm glad to see Mark and
      others are holding that subject up. I think the people of NDS broke a
      fair amount of ground in the lands of nonduality, and we're still doing
      that.

      Finally, I want to invite HarshaSatsanghers to join NDS, if you feel
      there is something you would like to express or explore that is
      restricted on HS, or if you would like to possibly catch the
      conversation. Click below:

      Thank you.

      Jerry Katz

      Bumper stickers:

      James Traverse;

      car
      car
      crash

      rain
      rain
      flowers

      rain
      rain
      rainbow

      illusion - i am not here

      Rain
      Rain
      Parched Earth, LIVE AGAIN!!!!

      Love, Mark (Otter)
      ps What shall we say, shall we call it by a name? As well to count the
      angels dancing on a pin.

      birth
      birth
      death

      Mira ;-)

      bumper

      --
      Happy Days,
      Judi

      Hi Jerry and all others, ha, today I'm in good mood!

      Erich here, interested in "corrsponding" with others in their region.
      I seem not to understand the corresponance point of us so well yet so
      if you're happening to drop by in Oaxaca / Mexico let me know.

      welcome,
      Erich

      If the fruit is love and inclusion,
      unsplit original unity -- the taste is sweet.
      If the fruit is conflict and friction,
      there is nothing "original" --
      just the old recycling,
      a taste of deadness ...