Tuesday, April 3

  • umbada@ns.sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2001
      TERRY MURPHY VIA GENE POOLE

      Comments, in the context of the recent letter from TerryM,
      without any quotes, just this...

      Plug this into the conversation, as background:

      ~ Once one finds ones integrity, one is allowed only to speak
      truth.

      ~ Truth involves less specifics, than staying with (honoring)
      the context.

      ~ The context of self in integrity is essentially the only
      context, in the context of questions about self, truth, and
      integrity.

      ~ Back to the first point; those who have not found their
      integrity, reveal themselves, by speaking non sequiturs,
      meaning; words out of context.

      ~ Finding ones integrity, results in a tight (transparent)
      phase-lock with space, itself. Essentially, the only words
      allowed, are those which naturally emanate from space, not
      those which emanate from personality/identity. Straying from
      the context, results in actual pain; this is understood, and
      is why Buddha spoke only in context, and thus became a living
      representative of the context. Natually, his teachings were
      designed to lead to a tight phase-lock with space itself;
      integrity banishes pain.

      ~ Seeing this (obvious) relationship between space itself, and
      identity, one may proceed to allow only emanation of space to
      be uttered; if this is done, it is the end of identity as a
      ruling force. This applies to what occurs within, and also to
      what occurs without. Essentially, finding ones integrity,
      conveys immunity to identity, both ones own, and that of
      others.

      ~ "Devotion" may be understood as continually honoring of the
      context.

      ~ "Really letting go" allows space to become the ruling factor,
      and thus the primary context; because space is in the
      foreground, it is the primary context, and thus, its concerns
      are voiced, or also, its context is inserted into all other
      contexts. This is 'continually honoring the context'.

      ~ It is seen that everything is happening in space, but that
      humans pay attention primarily to what happens in space,
      rather than to space itself. It is seen, that all forms are
      actually information, and that the common confusions of the
      human, result from attachments and aversions (values added) to
      information.

      ~ If values are stripped from information, the actual and
      intricate interrelationship of all things becomes very
      apparent; it is apparent that humans, while immersed in a vast
      and powerful field of information, prefer to both censor and
      embellish, rather than to simply receive.

      Question: If space could talk, what would it say?

      CHRISTIANA

      (culled facets)
      ~ Finding ones integrity, results in a tight (transparent)
      phase-lock with space, itself.

      ~ "Really letting go" allows space to become the ruling factor,
      and thus the primary context; because space is in the
      foreground ...

      ~ "Devotion" may be understood as continually honoring of the
      context.

      ~ It is seen that everything is happening in space,

      ... It is seen, that all forms are actually information,

      ~ If values are stripped from information, the actual and
      intricate interrelationship of all things becomes very
      apparent

      ... Buddha spoke only in context, and thus became a living
      representative of the context. Naturally, his teachings were
      designed to lead to a tight phase-lock with space itself;
      integrity banishes pain.

      ...o0o...

      a perfect circling in space

      OMKARA

      "It can be said 'I Am The Supreme', but this is as close as can
      be gotten in words, and is not really true. The Supreme cannot
      even be Subjectiveness, because Beingness or I AM involves the
      duality of consciousness and unconsciousness. Beyond
      consciousness, not a word can be said, including 'Beingness' or
      'I Am'. Consciousness, like the illusion of personality, is also
      an illusion, and therefore a burden. Beyond consciousness,
      beyond unconsciousness, the Supreme Is, but nothing can be said.
      It is not a subject or an object, it neither is nor is not. One
      cannot be it or not be it."

      ERIC

      Mark, maybe everyone i was intending that hurried hello to,
      understood the references relating back when i was here last, or
      maybe not. It appears that whether i write clearly, or in
      semi-private riddles, as i had mentioned about Jerry's comments
      to me - no one seems to understand any of my words. I don't
      think that the words are meant for understanding. Others here do
      that quite well already.

      We all communicate so differently. Have you noticed?
      Fortunately, there is this place called NDS.

      Like the mark and mira poem (which is exactly what i was
      intending would bubble out...) we all offer Love here, the
      "doing" in a no-doing place.

      I write from there. I live there. Not up for debate, (but do
      what you must :-)

      I have come to know the expression 'Huh?' as the lowest uttering
      of which a human being is capable. From my personal perceptions,
      this was a perfect response to my own utterings. Moooo!

      Maybe this will assist:

      Kansas City is the heart of america. It is also referred to
      locally as 'cow town'. Further, the female bovine is a sacred
      animal elsewhere. Further, human 'native' 12 strand DNA, at this
      point in 'time' much more closely has come to resemble the 2
      strand DNA of cattle. Most people at worst, live lives like
      American cattle. Which is not pretty. All things in our language
      are quite 'rich' to me. I use them.

      "Dance" was one of the themes, it seems, this morning. Does not
      shiva, dance? Is space simply music? Words flow, all things - i
      do not know.

      Every word i offer, fearlessly, uncontrolled, and - taking a
      singular exception to Gene Poole here - "clearly
      indiscriminatingly", may very well be the manifestation of that
      unnamable place which this list, and yes, we human beings
      pursue.

      And maybe not.

      That would be your choice to judge. Or Abide. Or ignore. I am
      back at NDS to challenge Dan B., and everyone else...

      "run, run, away" was not the only answer.

      Nor was Tim's reminder of "kill the Buddha when you meet him on
      the path."

      I am Pointing at Formless. Being myself. That's all. No
      questions, please. Let's just watch what unfolds.

      No More, No Less, Thank you Mark for your openness,

      Eric

      Ps. Thanks whoever for the soaring valentine poem earlier. Funny
      to watch god cry in joy :-) We are quite wonderful!