Wednesday March 14, 2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2001

      Die before you die and then ... realize there is no death.

      humanitate

      I'm writing on behalf of my mom, Christiana.  She was admitted to Kaiser
      last night after an asthma attack.  She continues to have trouble
      breathing, and the doctors are running test to figure out what's going
      on.  She requested that I let everyone know she will be offline for a
      few days.

      Please keep her in your prayers.

      Oriana

      Dear Christiana,

      My heart is with you. I hope you will be well soon as the powerful flux
      of good energy
      will flow towards you from all our Hearts.

      Dear Oriana, please, drop us a word on Christiana's condition when you
      know sth.

      Love,
      Liliana

      Hi Christiana,

      Welcome back. I hope you are feeling better.  Hearing about your asthma
      attack reminded me of the summer retreat in RI last year.  I was sitting
      on the bench down by the pond experiencing some kundalini energies (and
      feeling a little sorry for myself to boot), and you and Michael were up
      on the big porch overlooking the pond.  At some point, I got up and
      started walking up the path and you and Michael started walking down the
      path, and when we met in the middle, you had such a sweet and sad
      expression of concern on your face.  It touched me very deeply.  I just
      want you to know that I love you.

      be well,
      Mark

      Dear Christiana,

      You may not be hearing these words,
      as you are away...
      but your radical honesty
      and solemn stillness
      bring beauty to the world,
      Like a majestic mountain.

      You know you are well...
      What comes will come...
      What goes will go...

      Life is living all of us.

      I know you are not seeking recovery,
      nor clinging to illness;

      Thereby,
      There is no sickness or health
      but only What Is;

      What Is is inherently healthy,
      No need for words like "sick" or "healthy."
      Knowing what you Are,
      Nothing has changed.

      My love goes out to you,
      although you do not need it...
      You are already love, and nothing
      can add to what you are.

      OM Namah Christiana

      Namaste,

      Tim

      dear brothers and sisters...

      white wolfe was with christiana in San Francisco on sunday past...we went to high latin mass at St. Dominic's and then for a long stroll at Point Funston beach and then had sushi for dinner....she is going through a sea change in her life...she is a child of water...she is flowing into new places...she has allowed herself to be pushed too hard...i am confident she is fine....i will be speaking to her on the phone today...continue to send her love...she is a true bodhisattva and is living bodhicitta to all those she touches....^^~~~~

      further up and further in,

      white wolfe