Friday February 9, 2000

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2001

      white wolfe remembers where he has and has not been....you understand not...his message is one of love...

      "That is not what I meant.  That is not what I meant at all."
                                                      -T.S. Elliot

      ^^~~~~

      further up and further in,

      white wolfe

      What is Endless is Love

       "Forget. Surrender. Love."
                              -Omkara

      white wolfe sits alone in the snowy darkness

      humbly sitting in drifting white snow
      his open ears hearing the cosmic wind
      his golden eyes burning the silver moon
      his sensitive nose touching the stars
      his wild voice and song in harmony
      with all that is within and that is beyond...

      humility is the beginning of surrender,
        surrender is the beginning of love,
          love is the beginning of compassion
              compasssion endures
                  that which endures goes far
                      that which goes far returns
                          that which returns has no end
                                 that which has no end is endless
                                       compassion is endless
       therefore, humility is endless,
         therefore, surrender is endless
          therefore, love itself is endless
           therefore the lover is endless
            therefore the beloved is endless

      Therefore, the lover and beloved are one
      i who am sometimes called Mark am endless
      i who recognize myself as white wolfe am free.

      I am the Lover in love with the Beloved.
      I am the white wolfe in love with the moon.

      with all that is within and that is beyond
      his wild voice and song in harmony
      his sensitive nose touching the stars
      his golden eyes burning the silver moon
      his open ears hearing the cosmic wind
      humbly sitting in drifting white snow

      white wolfe calls silently to you and me always
      to follow, follow him into and beyond the drifting Moon.

      white wolfe sits not alone in the snowy darkness.

      Mark Christopher Valentine

      From the "oldies but goodies"