#5221 – bill darryl mandee chu ck rafael anamika colin. whew.

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2014
      Please read the latest Highlights at

      http://nonduality.org/2014/05/22/5221-bill-darryl-mandee-chuck-rafael-anamika-colin-whew/

      Here's a bonus not available in the link above, compliments of Cheryl Abram:

      Hades...But Only if You Meet The Conditions

      As I've mentioned before, I am a huge fan of Disney movies. One of my favorites is Hercules. In the Disney version of the story, after imprisoning the Titans beneath the ocean, the Greek gods Zeus and his wife Hera have a son named Hercules. While the other gods are joyful, Zeus' jealous brother Hades (Lord of the Underworld) plots to overthrow Zeus and rule Mount Olympus. Turning to the Fates for help, Hades learns that in eighteen years, a planetary alignment will allow Hades to locate and free the Titans to conquer Olympus, but only if Hercules does not fight. As is the case with every Disney movie the hero is victorious. Hercules saves the day and the Hades' plans are thwarted.

      Hades failed to meet all the conditions that would result in his victory. You must meet the required conditions in order for something to occur, mustn't you? Certain things must happen before we get the result we want; or any result for that matter! For instance, to be born, to breathe and to talk, certain conditions must be met. Breath requires air and lungs. Birth requires a sperm and an egg. Talking requires a brain, a mouth, teeth, a tongue and some type of language. Everything relies on the necessary conditions. Right? No. Love is unconditional. Love requires no conditions. You don't need eyes to see or ears to hear. You don't need skin to feel or blood in order to bleed. These things happen unconditionally...without conditions. Certain criteria need not be met for the sun to shine or the wind to blow. Leaves dance within the treetops without wind. They dance unconditionally... without needing or depending on anything. You are without conditions.

      "Unconditional" means just that; without conditions. Everything that is "happening" is doing so unconditionally. There are no conditions or conditioning. Nothing occurs "because..." or "in order to..." or "as a result of...".

      Everything is a cause, without an effect. That would be really cool if it were true, wouldn't it?

      http://ypifany.blogspot.ca/2014/05/hadesbut-only-if-you-meet-conditions.html