#5213 – Colin Drake on Awakening – Koun F ranz on Zen – Dugald Semple on Simplicity

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2014
      The latest issue of the Highlights is sure to have something for everyone. I especially like the article on Simplicity, written in 1963. Be sure to visit the site from which the article is taken, for more insights. I know you'll enjoy it. -Jerry

      http://nonduality.org/2014/05/05/5213-colin-drake-on-awakening-koun-franz-on-zen-dugald-semple-on-simplicity/

      Oh, and here's a bonus link not included in the Highlights. It points to Sumeru Books, a publisher of Buddhist books in Canada. I see Peter Fenner has a new book coming out. Lots of interesting things on the site:

      http://www.sumeru-books.com/