#5129 - Happiness is....

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2014

      #5129 - Happiness is....

      January, 2, 2014 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      If you cannot see the many images, go to blog:

      http://nonduality.org/2014/01/03/5129-happiness-is/

      Wishing all A Very Happy New Year!

      Vegans powered by raw food complete year of daily marathons

      A couple in their 60s set world record in Australia after running a

      marathon each day for 366 consecutive days

      _______________________________

      If I stopped expressing how I feel, the world would be one step closer to being a giant Hallmark Card.

      ~Vicki Woodyard

      Thanks to Amrita Nadi on Facebook

      ______________________

      You cannot know the knower, for you are the knower.
      The fact of knowing proves the knower.
      You need no other proof.
      The knower of the known is not knowable.
      Just like the light is known in colours only, so is the knower known in knowledge.

      ~ Nisargadatta

      via Susan Lucey on Facebook

      Yaşar Koç Photography

      _______________________

      Those attracted to this talk are pulled inside for a
      reason, from something very deep inside. We are on
      the same origin of spiritual brotherhood. And we will
      always be together. We will always find one another in
      love. And we will laugh to think that we thought we
      were human. But love will reveal our True Natures.
      The Self that was never born and will never die. Let us
      remember this today. Let us remember, and do
      something about it. And in doing so, you'll find supreme
      joy.

      ~ Robert Adams

      via Clinton Butler on Facebook

      ______________________

      Here and now you are already the Self.
      You don't need time to realize it, all you need is correct understanding.
      Each moment you identify yourself with the body and the mind, you are going in the direction of ego and misery.
      The moment you give up that identification, you are moving towards your real Self, towards happiness.

      ~ Annamalai Swami

      via Sandra Ma on Facebook

      ______________________

      The real feet of Bhagavan exist only in the heart of
      the devotee. To hold onto these feet incessantly is true
      happiness. You will be disappointed if you hold onto my
      physical feet because one day this physical body will
      disappear. The greatest worship is worshiping the
      Guru’s feet that are within oneself.

      ~ Ramana Maharshi

      via Christopher Hebard on Facebook

      _______________________

      One satsang member asked Ram Dass if he was enlightened-
      and here is what he said –

      “Usually whenever I’m asked that question I immediately
      answer, “No,” so as to be humble. But I look around and
      everything is one. Is that enlightenment? I look around and
      I’m in love with everybody. Is that enlightenment? I witness
      my incarnation. Is that enlightenment? I’m in love with my
      guru. Is that enlightenment? I see my life as service to God.
      Is that enlightenment? I surrender to God in my daily life. Is
      that enlightenment? I experience peace within. Is that
      enlightenment? I experience compassion for other souls. Is
      that enlightenment? My environment is a projection of my own
      mind. Is that enlightenment?

      What do I know about enlightenment? Every day I’m still
      learning, and I want to keep sharing and learning with people.
      But I’m still thinking about enlightenment, so I guess I’m not
      enlightened.

      via Sandra Ma on Facebook

      _____________________________

      ...a new age of spirituality is dawning, a radically
      inclusive and accessible spirituality free from the
      dogma and ideology and blind belief of the past, a
      spirituality in which nothing and nobody – including the
      teachers themselves – can escape the loving light of
      ruthless inquiry and blinding transparency, in which
      nobody can claim any kind of absolute truth or
      privileged knowledge. Equality, deep friendship,
      honesty and integrity are the new gods.

      ~ Jeff Foster

      The planet Earth
      is a realized Bodhisattva.