#5072 - Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2013
      #5072 - Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      A bunch of interesting bits and bytes in this issue.

      Tune in to Nonduality Network Talk Radio, Wednesday, October 17, from 12:30 to 1:30PM EST, at http://ckdu.ca

      Chat with us about what can't be spoken. Tell us a story, tell us a joke. But most importantly, tune in, sit back, and enjoy.

      Call-in number: 1-902-494-2487

      Call via Skype using id nondualitynetwork

      Scott Kiloby is in Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia for the weekend for a special workshop, Living the Inquiries.  We would like to invite you to come just for Friday night if you're interested in hearing him. Cost is $20 at the door  and sliding scale is welcome. After Friday night, October 18, you'll have the option to attend Saturday, Sunday or both. You can register online or at the door. Please plan to arrive between 6:30 and 6:45 so we are ready for a 7 PM start. Thanks, Lynn

      Friday, October 18, 2013 7 to 9 PM (Please arrive by 6:45)
      http://nondualinquiry...­ for more details.

      This is a weekend retreat where we explore how deliciously simple real freedom is. We will spend the whole weekend on what is really important. It’s not about changing your experience. It’s about seeing through everything that you ARE NOT. That’s the only seeing necessary. Let’s cut to the chase. Freedom is not a special state. It’s a way of looking differently at your present experience. We will be talking about everything including the Living Inquiries and the Compulsion Inquiry. Join us.

      Email Lynn fraseryoga@...­ for more information.

      Nick Day posted this in Facebook:

      Banksy Sells Original Artwork for $60 in Central Park:

      Street artist Banksy set up a stall in New York's Central Park Saturday, selling his original pieces — worth tens of thousands of dollars each — for $60.

      The event was documented on video and posted on Banksy's website. It took several hours for the first artwork to be sold, to a lady who managed to negotiate a 50% discount for two small canvases. There were only two more buyers.

      This was also posted on Facebook:

      Interview with Russell Brand who is sharing his awakening to the dominant cultural narrative via an understanding of oneness. You may not feel he's totally nondual, but he's out there on the main stage speaking to millions and, like Banksy, disrupting the accepted and fixed mind set.

      The Science and Nonduality Conference is happening next weekend. If you've never attended, I highly recommend it. As one of the original co-organizers I can tell you the conference upholds the spirit of nondual diversity, fun, joy, and freedom.

      Have you seen my video interview? What odd questions I was asked. "Do you think Ramana, Jesus, etc., were enlightened?" The only thing weirder was probably my response.