#5045 - Monday, October 7, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2013

      #5045 - Monday, October 7, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      "In silence one can receive more because all one’s activities become concentrated
      at one point. There is only one real rhythm; in silence you hear it. When you live to
      the rhythm of this silence, you become it..."

      ~Mother Meera

      I don't know what the question is,
      but I know where to find the answer.
      The answer is not in India.
      The answer is not in America.
      The answer is not in the stars.
      The answer is not on the earth.
      The answer is not in the realm of the gods.
      The answer is not in body or mind.
      The answer is not in the Bible, Koran,
      or the mantras of Rig Veda.
      The answer is not in the voice of the Avatar
      or the breath of the Guru.
      I don't know what the question is,
      but I know where to find the answer.
      The answer is a baby's laughter
      at the nothing you become
      when your eye strikes hers
      and you leap into that fire.

      ~ Fred LaMotte

      There are never any guaranteed pathways
      to enlightenment.
      However, you'll still be compelled to walk some
      of them anyway until you're finally convinced that,
      in the end, they'll all have to be abandoned, too.
      The great awakening lies in discovering that, all
      along, you've only been "marching in place."
      And then...you just stop marching.
      And stay perfectly still.
      And surrender...to your Self.

      ~ Chuck Hillig

      Yaşar Koç photography

      You will find something greater in woods than in books. Trees and stones
      will teach you that which you can never learn from masters.

      ~ St. Bernard de Clairvaux

      Nachhauseweg - in the morning ~ Germany

      "At any moment, you have a choice, that either leads you closer to your spirit or
      further away from it. Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only
      condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety,
      or possessions - we cannot be free."

      ~Thich Nhat Hanh

      New post on Non-Duality America

      series continues on youtube:

      AND/OR dialogue with a skeptic, Michael Shermer

      (I expect to hear from other Deepak Chopra skeptics, so enjoy the questions.)