#5031 - Monday, September 23, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013

      #5031 - Monday, September 23, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      If words carry my silence,
      if words carry my wordless message to you,
      only then is something being said ...
      ~ Osho

      Allow your heart
      to be drawn ever deeper
      into this self-luminous
      unbearably beautiful jewel
      of Silence.
      Something glows here
      softer than any touch,
      more enticing
      than any lover.
      Playful and birthless,
      a joy without cause,
      this Light makes us free.
      Silence is the mother.
      ~ Fred LaMotte

       ocean pebble moon
      contemplation 6

      night roar blind pebbles rattle and groan:
      my time for ocean: wet knees and salt lips
      slipping and sliding and cursing and laughing

      I search for a pebble molded for the human hand
      its textures and pigments of earthÂ’s old shaking
      to gather and hold and listen

      lady moon, tonight white-robed and elegant
      call to your kindred here on the long shore
      where we rise and fall, driven, glistening

      I kiss a pebble and the pebble sings
      the long tide answers on the moonlit shore
      the poem now is circumstance:

      and in all the pain
      blind as a pebble on the page
      it sings in the rise and fall of your voice

      for every circumstance may sing
      where every song is universe
      and every universe is voice

      "What is this mind?