#5031 - Monday, September 23, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2013

      #5031 - Monday, September 23, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      If words carry my silence,
      if words carry my wordless message to you,
      only then is something being said ...

      ~ Osho

      Allow your heart
      to be drawn ever deeper
      into this self-luminous
      unbearably beautiful jewel
      of Silence.
      Something glows here
      softer than any touch,
      more enticing
      than any lover.
      Playful and birthless,
      a joy without cause,
      this Light makes us free.
      Silence is the mother.

      ~ Fred LaMotte

       ocean pebble moon

      contemplation 6

      night roar blind pebbles rattle and groan:

      my time for ocean: wet knees and salt lips

      slipping and sliding and cursing and laughing

      I search for a pebble molded for the human hand

      its textures and pigments of earthÂ’s old shaking

      to gather and hold and listen

      lady moon, tonight white-robed and elegant

      call to your kindred here on the long shore

      where we rise and fall, driven, glistening

      I kiss a pebble and the pebble sings

      the long tide answers on the moonlit shore

      the poem now is circumstance:

      and in all the pain

      blind as a pebble on the page

      it sings in the rise and fall of your voice

      for every circumstance may sing

      where every song is universe

      and every universe is voice

      "What is this mind?