#5029 - Friday, September 20, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2013
      #5029 - Friday, September 20, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Akiane:

      "To be allowed to change on our own, is to breathe."

      "During a race where everyone holds their own truth, the finish line is a surprise."

      "When you find peace you possess the whole world that you no longer need."

      "Love is never alone. Love is always crowded. Love is a shared self. We cannot own our love, we cannot teach our love. The longest breath of love is the shortest distance to heaven. Love is not rest, love is peace, love is the purpose. No matter what distance we cross, each step is still an inifinity."

      "Focusing on what we love and are passionate about creates a purpose and nurtures our creative genius. We need to enjoy life's journey not just a destination, welcoming both triumphs and mistakes is a major part of our growth. Then inspiration will come to us when we least expect it. Any expressions of arts can be real to others only if it comes to life, heals us, and brings us closer together."

      David Rivers, who runs Tandava Press http://www.tandavapress.com/, posted this in Facebook:

      Akiane Kramarik (born July 9,1994) Paints and writes poetry.

      Her art is inspired by her visions of heaven and her personal connection with the Divine.

      In this video of one hour there are many of her paintings to see, with her explanation added to them. At the age of 5 1/2 her body literally dissolved into light, six hours she was away. She tells what she has experienced, and how her life, paintings and poetry are influenced by this experience.

      Extraordinary and beautiful:

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pT8BAhxfw1w#t=17

      Akiane's paintings sell for up to $5 million.

      These are mostly unedited excerpts from the video:

      "Nobody taught me who God was. I found God myself."

      "I don't belong to any religion. I just belong to God."

      "People don't really live in the open. They live in a box and that's what's withdrawing a little bit of humankind, in my opinion."

      "I think every person needs to have some sort of bit of guidance. It could be a family member, it could be a guru, it could be a friend, someone you could lean a shoulder on and trust them, and I feel by doing that you will grow more and more and believe more and more in the spiritual unknown realms."

      "Sometimes I feel that people are in the wrong places, where they should be more in their natural place. Sometimes people work in situations where they're whole energy is sucking them. I wish people could go back to their natural abilities and work on their natural abilities. They'll be happier, they'll be more alive .. and the whole world will come naturally into their lives. I feel that when people start concentrating on what they really love, everything will naturally come into place, like a puzzle coming together."

      "Heaven is all around us. ... There are millions upon millions of parallel universes where millions of us are in synch with other selves across the universe. If one is gone, the other is still there somewhere. Heaven is to me a word [meaning] that we are never gone. We will always be connected somehow, somewhere in some part of universe. We are never gone no matter what, in my opinion. We will return to our natural being, we will become someone else, our other selves will grow."

      "The universe is so complicated, so diverse, that I don't even understand it and I don't think anyone will fully understand it. There is a heaven everywhere. It's the way we create it, the way we perceive it, and the way we believe in it that makes it even more real. As a child when I was so eager to learn, so eager to know things, I grabbed that information and decided to build on it, and that's where the art and the poetry decided to come naturally and that's where I decided to express the information I received, through the arts, and that's who I am today. I'm, in a way, a journalist, an artistic journalist who learns and who sees and who experiences things and paints them so others could learn or share or appreciate."

      http://akiane.com