#5005 - Thursday, August 22, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

      #5005 - Thursday, August 22, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      To know no one teaching,
      to express nothing,
      to say nothing,
      to explain nothing,
      to announce nothing,
      to indicate nothing and
      to designate nothing
      is the entrance into non-duality.
      ~Vimalakirti Sutra

      Edward Hill
      Photosphere: Brighton Pavilion Pier

      What we are looking for is what is looking.
      ~St.Francis of Assisi

      A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart. We
      know so many things, but we don't know ourselves! Why, thirty or forty skins
      or hides, as thick and hard as an ox's or bear's, cover the soul. Go into your
      own ground and learn to know yourself there.
      ~Meister Eckhart
      via Along The Way

      When you start your spiritual path, you look for, and follow,
      the synchronicities. Then you reach a point where you realize
      that synchronicity is all there is.
      ~Brian Piergrossi

      Bob O'Hearn Photography

      Look, and it can't be seen.