#4982 - Friday, July 26, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2013
      #4982 - Friday, July 26, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Waking

      Waking from this gentle dream
      A dream that never came to be
      Of far off lands and distant seas
      That only live inside of me.

      A seamless shift a changing scene
      Where two worlds blend in harmony
      An Ocean turns to cotton sheets
      A storm becomes a morning breeze

      A nation falls without a word
      As playing children turn to birds
      Before a thought can lay it’s claim
      Before the mind It’s all the same

      With recognition creeping back
      Galaxies of stars collapse
      A single thought looks for a home
      The mountains turn to flesh and bone

      As thought and body fortify
      So does the world ,So does the “I”
      So does a God with karmic plan
      The laws nature, laws of man.

      This vast existence made so small
      Believing you are vulnerable
      A World of suffering and of strain
      You long to feel at home again

      Awaken from this mortal dream
      This dream that never came to be
      Of far off lands and distant seas
      Where stillness was apart from me.

      Scott MacInnis
      Presented at Nonduality Satsang: http://nonduality.ca

      From the Nonduality Highlights group https://www.facebook.com/groups/NondualityHighlights/

      Christine Onga Kubisiak Dehlinger

      I Am every firefly that is rising off the lawn and lighting up. I Am every Robin bird that is chirping at dusk and finding its bed for the night. I Am the energy that simply lingers in the evening air. I Am the waning Full Moon with cords to my heart. I Am the boy who is eating the popsicle who has invited the new friend over to eat a popsicle with him: I Am the grandma who helps that happen. I Am the one who has tears in her eyes because of the realization of the I-Am-ness. I Am finding a new way to be with pain. I do not know what samadhi is, or what turiya is, or what enlightenment is, nor consciousness, nor non-duality – by whoever’s definition -- there are no words. I-Am is just what is. I Am all of this and more, and none of this. I Am totally empty but full of Love. I Am going to make coffee for the morning on timer for husband, and then I Am going to sleep because the I Am-ness often wakes me during the night and I Am tired.

      Kathleen Bodi

      I saw you today at dinner time. You were seated around tables eating a spaghetti dinner. You were also there serving meals to a few dozen people whose eyes lit up as you smiled at them in that magical way you have. You walked up to me and asked if I had seen your husband because he had been missing for quite some time and you were scared. In that moment you hugged me and I felt the distance between us melt. Sleep well.

      Christine Onga Kubisiak Dehlinger

      Thank you, Kathleen, for including "me." I have not been to that spaghetti dinner yet. Hopefully I cooked the spaghetti sauce, my this-life's mother's recipe, so delicious. I will always hug you, in every moment.

      Who am I?

      by James Traverse

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S7YAFsDF0w