#4976 - Friday, July 19, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      #4976 - Friday, July 19, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      A thread on the Nonduality Highlights group on Facebook, which all are welcome to join:

      Jerry Katz

      It's beautiful when things fall apart.

      Galen Sharp

      That reminds me of the name of the excellent biography of Terence
      Gray - "Only by Failure." For those of us who know only his books, this is about his life before he wrote his wonderful books.

      Greg Allen Morgoglione

      The boundless potential resulting from the perfectly incomplete nature of the canvas of life is complete and whole...

      Amrita Nadi

      It is raining outside of my cave and the hibiscus seems happy.

      Jan Barendrecht

      What the Bhagavad Gita and the New Testament have in common is
      an ambiance of war. No time is a better time for things to fall apart as
      wartime, and this time mankind also is involved in a war against the proverbial Gaia. Even those uninitiated in the art of falling apart soon will see signs on the wall, in the sky and on the waters - or where they once were

      Anamika Borst

      Every appearance is inevitably on the way towards its demise. The newborn baby carries the unavoidable truth that it will die. A mountain is likewise continuously on the way to changing its appearance. Centuries from now
      erosion will have carried away large chunks of this seemingly solid and
      unchanging appearance in the landscape.

      This knowledge of destruction, annihilation and falling apart is something when not resisted and judged carries an incredible beauty. Its a feature from the Source, from Emptiness itself and something which we often prefer to ignore, or avoid.

      But when we take in this ravaging characteristic of the infinite, we are able to see the raw, awesome and often exhilarating power. Breath taking after natural disasters. After tsunamis or cyclone when all the world has changed appearance beyond recognition one feels awestruck...

      At any moment the process of falling apart of dying, of returning to Source, can evoke feelings of wonder, of tenderness, of sadness and grief. Any emotion might turn up witnessing this natural process of returning to Source.

      Just happening..