#4962 - Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      #4962 - Tuesday, July 2, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      John Troy writes...

      I just finished editing a little e-booklet called, In Other Words. It is a very short read. Have a look.

      http://www.thewizardllc.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/In-Other-Words1.pdf

      Excerpt:

      Sentience Isn’t a Primate Byproduct

      Emerging from unbroken sentience is a beautiful
      revelation. Believing one is the I-thought or the body/mind
      or primate is just another belief fraught with brittleness. It
      is similar to believing one is the character in a dream.
      The same function of belief is not applicable in the
      recognition of our unbroken sentience. To delineate
      empirical knowledge, belief, memory and/or intellect from
      immanent tacit intuition is to transcend beliefs. The
      residuum is unbroken existence.

      From the outlook of unbroken sentience, all is a play of
      consciousness unfolding perfectly within our still Self, host
      of all forms. Forms are not the host of sentience. Forms
      appear, inhere and disappear in seamless sentience.
      Biology doesn’t actually create sentience; biology creates
      the mortal myth within sentience.

      Experience Conscious Living – Exclusive Interview with Ivan Rados

      June 2011
      http://www.bestofyoutoday.com

      BOYT: Please explain how you define consciousness, this term is often used but also often misunderstood.

      Ivan: Consciousness cannot be defined, it has never been defined and it will never be defined. To define something you have to create a distance, you need to stand out of it; you need a space between definer and defined. How can you define yourself? If you are outside of yourself, who is there to define it? Everything else can be defined, watched, observed, experimented, moved, dissected, but not the definer, because everything else is before consciousness. Who will define consciousness? Consciousness is you. It is mystery not to be known, but to be lived. You can know outside, but you can never know inside—because you are already there, melted in oneness with the essence of you.

      This is the paradox: those who claim to know the consciousness are unconscious, and those who come to a point where they don’t know the consciousness are conscious. If you say, “I am conscious,” then the question arises, “Conscious about what?” Consciousness has no idea of “I” or “Me”; it has no personality, no ego, no idea of one’s separation from the wholeness. It is one with the existence. It is flowing into the wholeness, and the wholeness is flowing into the one. Consciousness is a process, a flow like breathing—when you breathe in, the whole enters in you, when you breathe out, you enter the whole.

      When we think about consciousness we usually think about the mind. The mind is not consciousness. The mind is using consciousness for its own existence. So, the mind cannot exist without consciousness, but consciousness IS the existence. Consciousness without thinking is awareness, or what I like calling it, The Infinite Consciousness. It is awareness that YOU ARE—whole, wholly, present, alive and infinite. It is not a thought; it is alertness without the thought. It is the essence of ALL THAT IS. What is IS at this moment of NOW. So, the moment of NOW is consciousness. Be in the moment and you are with it, you are IT.

      ~ ~ ~

      Read the entire interview here:

      http://ivanrados.com/?p=305