#4950 - Monday, June 17, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2013

      #4950 - Monday, June 17, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Gabriel Rosenstock, the Irish poet often featured here, has shared the most
      exquisite photo montage of Africa from a photographer friend of his, Nick Brandt.

      There are no words for this beauty and none needed. I only write to say that if
      your yahoo settings prevent attachments, as in plain text version, you will get nothing.
      The pps attachment is perfectly safe. If this does not work out for you I am sorry,
      but it should go through to the majority of the list. I believe you need to click on an image
      to bring up the next, so you can self-pace the viewing.

      If it's just a few who ask, I can probably forward to your personal email. Just reply
      to this massage and send your email if you could not see it via Yahoo.

      Thank you, again to Gabriel for sending this our way.