#4648 - Saturday, June 15th, 2013 - Editor: Dustin LindenSmith

  • Dustin LindenSmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2013
      #4648 - Saturday, June 15th, 2013 - Editor: Dustin LindenSmith

      Today's Highlight of the Highlights comes from an issue that Gloria edited in February, 2010. It contains a number of tasty nuggets, a film about Tibetans' views on the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, and a poem that doesn't seem to be "about" nonduality at first glance, but which in fact, really is.

      My favourite bit from this issue is this terribly simple, short phrase from Greg Goode:

      "You" and "awareness" — two words for the same thing.

      Once again, a reminder that our suffering arises from our lack of acknowledgment of that simple fact.

      Dustin