#4943 - Monday, June 10, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2013

      #4943 - Monday, June 10, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      A recent comment from our good friend Greg Goode.

      "Still doing Nondual Highlights? It must be the Dr. Who of nondual publications -
      the longest running stream of nondual content ever produced."

      “We must become expressions of, not consumers of, realization.”

      ~ Adyashanti

      Big mind is something you have, not something you seek. Big mind is something to
      express, not something to figure out.

      ~ Shunryu Suzuki

      Peter Shefler Photography

      .. don’t get caught up in spiritual superficialities.
      Instead, live a quiet and simple life,
      free of ideas and concepts ..

      ~ Lao Tzu

      Yaşar Koç Photography

      "Doctrines, scriptures, sutras, essays, are not to be regarded as systems to be
      followed. They merely contribute to understanding. They should be for us a source
      of stimulation, and nothing more... Adopted, rather than used as a stimulus, they are
      a hindrance."

      ~ Wei Wu Wei

      Window: Manoir Des Brumes. Normandy, France

      ALL THE TRUE VOWS:

      All the True Vows
      are secret vows,
      the ones we speak out loud