#4939 - Wednesday, June 5, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

  • Jerry K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013
      #4939 - Wednesday, June 5, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights

      ------------------------------------

      Fred Davis writes:

      http://awakeningclarity.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-spiritual-sampler-free-kindle.html

      Hello, everybody!  This is a flash-in-the-pan post; it'll move to a back burner in just five days,
      when this giveaway promotion ends.  I've collected several popular posts into a Kindle booklet that would run about 40 print pages.  Each of them has been re-edited,
      and lightly re-written for this edition, and I've slipped in a short introduction.

      I'll be offering the booklet for free between midnight on June 2
       (Pacific time, which is Amazon time) through midnight on Friday, June 7.

      The primary drive behind this is simply to bring attention to my work.
      It's neat to have some AC (Awakening Clarity) available in an offline format;
      I have all of my books on my phone and PC, and I love the ability to search quickly.
      At any rate, if you know other other people who read AC, or whom you think might enjoy it,
      please send them this link.  Come midnight Pacific on Friday this booklet will revert to
      its whopping list price of ninety-nine cents, but until then it's free.
      If nothing else, free is a great price!

      FREE DOWNLOAD OF AWAKENING CLARITY:
      A SPIRITUAL SAMPLER

      http://awakeningclarity.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-spiritual-sampler-free-kindle.html

      Where We Are (Un)Headed

      Somebody has to write quickly about the coming paradigm shift. Oh, it's my turn? Goody! We are all watching the world change so fast that we have whip lash. Personally, I am rapidly losing interest in the news of the world foisted on me by sources all raging at me from the left brain, which is so last-week.

      They demand reactions, reactions, reactions. Well, I'm on strike. Take you, you egg-headed emotionally-charged dinosaurs. I have made the huge discovery that it's all the same. Logically it was over last week. Big sigh. I took a picture of my feet and posted it today. I like my feet. They are pedi-gogs in their own right. They are firmly planted on the footstool and aren't going anywhere fast.

      But back to the paradigm shift. I give credit to Paul Kaufman for these powerful words:

      "Our words lumber after us, trying to catch up, but they never really seem to. We flit through this world as pure energy, as light, hummingbirds and, then, spotting another human, we want to exchange greetings and so we speak. But we're already gone, the words merely echoes, energetic footprints, proof that we've passed by. By the time our words land on somebody's ears and then translate through their brain into meaning, the moment is long gone, long gone, long gone. We're living at the speed of light, leaving behind a breadcrumb trail of words.

      If we meet each other and we stop to exchange greetings, consider that speaking is just about the slowest and most dense means of communication at our disposal. I'm not sure what this means, but it feels true."

      Here is what I take home from his words. The time has come to behead the head and head for the wholeness that we have forgotten we are. Okay, that sounds silly, but it's so very true.

      It has hit me big-time that I no longer want to travel or be anyone's guide or talk on the phone much or go to anything remotely resembling a lecture. I am happy at home with myself. Being at ease means I don't have to make any plans to be social, to pretend I know anything or can do anything. I am retired from the old paradigm. That one sucked. The new one is everything and then some. More cowbell, please!

      Vicki Woodyard

      https://www.facebook.com/notes/vicki-woodyard/where-we-are-unheaded/10151644902311665