#4938 - Tuesday, June 4, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

  • Jerry K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4 4:35 PM
      #4938 - Tuesday, June 4, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      ----------------------------------

      Here are some very recent discoveries on Facebook:

      Chuck Hillig

      "IT" is always in alignment with Itself. What's NOT in alignment, however, is only your belief that things are "out of alignment." Ironically, though, even THAT belief is still "in alignment." Go figure.

      Nondual truth is both unthinkable and unreasonable. IT is what IT is. Thinking that you can reason your way OUT of duality is as silly as thinking that you can reason your way INTO nonduality.

      Dairin Ashley

      Like beggars, we rummage through the trash of our own minds, looking for enlightenment.

      Galen Sharp

      Non-dualism is a strange business. What one is looking for is neither something nor nothing.

      Isaac Shapiro

      So useful and fortunate to have friends who have this love of Truth.

      Just spending time together being present, brings such benefit to all. Little groups are springing up without a leader or facilitator, who tell me how rich it is to meet.

      How awesomely lucky.

      For a different kind of experience with the Nonduality Highlights, join our Facebook group. You are all invited: