#4921 - Friday, May 17, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , May 17 3:16 PM
      #4921 - Friday, May 17, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Long time members of Nonduality Salon and other groups of the late 90s will remember Berit Ellingsen. She contributed under the name ... Amanda? She was young, in her twenties, but had a sensibility everyone liked. Berit became a writer of fiction who is making a name for herself in the international literary community.

      Why I Write
      by Berit Ellingsen

      Berit's blog is at

      The moment we want to be something we are no longer free.

      — Jiddu Krishnamurti

      Liesbeth posted this on facebook and to click "like" would have trivialized it, so I didn't: