#4899 - Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23 6:59 AM
      #4899 - Tuesday, April 23, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights/

      This is a newsy and busy issue. I hope you like it.

      In an earlier issue I included some writing from Wayne Austin and asked whatever happened to him. Wayne wrote me a note that was thoughtful and kind and spoke a little about how the early days of internet nonduality how it compares to the more noisy current times.

      A brief Message from Swami Abhayananda:

      I am making all my books, proems, and articles available for free download for the benefit of all interested spiritual seekers. To download any of the books, proems, or articles listed on my website, please click on this link: http://themysticsvision.weebly.com/downloads.

      Happy reading!

      Sincerely yours,

      Swami Abhayananda

      Nondual Awareness Retreat, Sept. 4-15, 2013, California

      If you would like to experience a retreat that does not circle around a specific teacher, teaching, or tradition, this is for you. Sounds like it'll be very much like the iconic retreat we had in 2001 at the Zen monastery in Rhode Island:

      Details here:

      http://nonduality.org/2013/04/23/nondual-awareness-retreat-sept-4-15-2013-california/

      Rafael Stoneman writes:

      Hey Jerry, I have my book Tears of Grace available on LuLu now if you shall ever like to check it out. The link is:

      Sincerely,

      Rafael Stoneman

      Issue #2 of One: The Magazine is online:

      It's a big and colorful gift basket of varied writings.

      Looks like Chuck Hillig is writing material for a new book. These are from his Facebook page. I don't know if anyone ever got better than Chuck at writing the nondual one-liner.

      Spiritual pride often becomes the final refuge of a dying ego still living in terror of the approaching annihilation.

      Believing that there are “stages in enlightenment” is just another one of the “stages in enlightenment” that you’ll have to stop believing in.

      In the dream world, there’s enough room for both a “you” and a “God.” In awakening, however, you’ll both have to disappear.

      Quantum physicists just reaffirmed what Einstein called “spooky action at a distance.” This idea really isn’t new at all. According to the Sufis, “You can’t pick a flower without troubling a star.” Consciousness, it seems, is entangled with ITself.

      ~ ~ ~

      Chuck was way ahead of the nondual times. His books are available at