#4892 - Sunday, April 14, 2013

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2013

      Nonduality Highlights Issue #4892, Sunday, April 14, 2013

      As I mentioned last Sunday, Jeannie Zandi has a new CD available. Benevolent Thief is a lovely set of invitations to be here now (6 tracks; approx 1 hour and 6 minutes total if my math is correct).

      Here are some more short transcribed excerpts to whet your appetite. The CD can be obtained directly from Jeannie, and you can ask her how to do so by visiting her website http://www.jeanniezandi.com/4.html

      Track 2 (Body of God) "Come. Here. Now. With every bit of attention and strength that you have... Join the feast. Savor it. Body of God; the manifest world. Nothing left out."

      Track 3 (Take This Too) "Let your heart become a meaty, fleshy, tender heart; a three dimensional heart; a weighty heart. Filled with the spacious love of God and rooted in the fleshiness of Earth. Let your whole body become heart."

      Track 4 (Going Nowhere) "And you might notice as you let your attention really sink into this experience of being, that we move away from the reference points that keep us oriented: past, future, where we're going, who we are, who we love, where we parked the car. For this little while, let yourself fall into this gap and be lost; just floating in the unknown. Everything you ever knew for now on the shelf. Simple undifferentiated, undefined, going nowhere being; a whole room of it."

      Track 5 (Swallowed by the Dark) "Bring the kind of softening mercy to anything tight in you, anything in pain; that just allows it to be as it is. Don't try to do a spiritual "leap frog" over it or clean it up. There's a beautiful dark depth that you are as simple being. This culture doesn't recognize it. It calls it nothing, which is actually pretty accurate. It devalues it pretty much to nonexistence. And that's what we need turn toward tonight. That's what you're invited to turn toward; nowhere; nothing; through the feel of "just here."  Not one tiny little agenda item ahead of 'just the feel of right here.'"

      Well, there's lots more, but hopefully you can get a feel of what Jeannie's sharing. You need to listen to hear her gentle loving delivery which has a quiet intensity that is her's alone. As I said last week, "yum."