#4888 - Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2013
      #4888 - Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Thanks to Wayne and Bruce for sending me info on Wayne Austin. From them I learned about this site with Wayne's writings:

      and this anti-Wayne Austin page:

      Today's issue features the solid wisdom of Colin Drake. If anyone knows of any anti-Colin Drake web pages, let me know. We could use the publicity. -Jerry

      Staying Awake by The Bodhisattva Vow

      Here is a recent e-mail encounter with a reader of my books: