#4885 - Saturday, April 6th, 2013 - Editor: Dustin LindenSmith

  • Dustin LindenSmith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Several years ago, I started to set aside my favourite or most notable issues of The Nonduality Highlights because I thought that excerpts from some of them would make a great book. I've since learned from Jerry that obtaining publishing clearance from the huge variety of sources our newsletter comes from would likely be too onerous and/or costly, so that idea sort of died on the vine.

      However, as a matter of course, I still set aside my favourite issues and Jerry has kindly given me license to play the role of "guest editor" to share some of these favourites with all of you. Today is my first of these issues, which I call "Highlights of the Highlights." This one is from January 2006, and it features an excerpt from a book by the wonderful James Braha called "Living Reality." I hope you enjoy it!

      Incidentally, the now-defunct Urban Guru Café podcast archives also contain a great interview with James Braha which you can listen to from their page here -- the Braha episode is #66:

      The Urban Guru Café has now transmogrified into the Urban Guru Magazine, I've also just recently learned. Lots of interesting nonduality-based content there, also.