#4884 - Friday, April 5, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013

      #4884 - Friday, April 5, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Today's entries are from the Nonduality Highlights group on Facebook:

      Peter Baker

      Not that

      Nothing I say is meant as a challenge to your experience of life,
      only to your interpretation of it. But it’s
      not even that really,
      it’s just to remind you that your interpretation, however clear,
      is only an interpretation
      and not the experience itself.
      And when I say ‘yours’ it’s
      not even that really,
      I mean ‘mine’.
      I am saying this to remind myself that this is nothing more than
      my interpretation, and only an interpretation, of something
      that cannot be interpreted but only lived.
      And when I say ‘mine’ it’s
      not even that really.
      Whatever appears to be said by whoever appears to be saying it…
      well really…
      it’s not even that.

      John Devitt

      Nothing to do, nowhere to go refers to the perfection that is already present, needing no effort on our part to be attained.

      Mark Reddy

      If I am as honest as I can be in this moment then I am not one with everything but separate,everything is in front of me,even the things I hold so close as mine,even my own heart is alive,beyond any control of mine,but then what have I left behind me,within me when all is laid bare,the heart before my eyes is behind me,within me,In total separation I see there is no separation at all,I have given all of myself to the world and there is so much more to see than when kept as mine.