#4883 - Thursday, April 4, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013

      #4883 - Thursday, April 4, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      "Synchronicity is an ever present reality for those who have eyes to see."
      ~Carl Jung
      Yasar KoƧ Photography
      Love is the voice under all silences,
      the hope which has no opposite in fear;
      the strength so strong mere force is feebleness:
      the truth more first than sun,
      more last than star.
      ~e.e. cummings

      Alan Larus Photography
      I have fallen in love with Love herself.
      She is the mother of 10,000 lovers.
      She is the mistress I meet
      deep in the lily.
      I go into the forest and find her
      lying in the trillium, waiting, waiting.
      When anyone says, "I love you,"
      they mean Her.
      We are the garden.
      She is the Spring.
      ~Fred LaMotte

      Alan Larus Photography
      If I was to translate the enlightened state down into human terms, I'd have to
      describe it as contentment. Being nobody, going nowhere, needing no reason to
      exist. To the ego, that probably sounds a little boring, and of course to an ego it is.
      But then again, there's really nothing for the ego in enlightenment. In
      enlightenment, the egoic false self is rendered an irrelevant illusion, a mask, a
      character that nothingness wears while pretending to be human.
      Not only is there nothing in enlightenment for the ego, the ego is really nothing but
      a defense against enlightenment. I'm not saying that ego is bad or evil because its
      not. I'm saying that ego is a social and personal construct and therefore an illusion.
      But there's nothing wrong with an illusion. A painting is an illusion; a movie is an
      illusion; a good novel is an illusion. The problem isn't with illusion; the problem is
      with the emotional attachments and addictions of ego.