#4877 - Thursday, March 28, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013

      #4877 - Thursday, March 28, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      The essence of you is everything you ever see, taste, touch, and experience.
      Everywhere you go, every step you take, every breath you take is actually
      happening by the essence, of the essence, in the essence, and to the essence.
      All the rest is noise and chatter.

      ~Adyashanti

      SILENCE is the door to the Infinite.

      Yas,ar Koç Photography

      Yas,ar Koç Photography

      Silence is another name for God. Quietness is a name for consciousness, peace.
      Everything is found in the Silence and not too much in the words. In quietness.
      ~Robert Adams

      Yas,ar Koç Photography

      "For others it is late, for us it is early.
      Do not go back to sleep, remember silence.

      Remember the name that turns emptiness
      into nectar, the fragrance
      yet unblossomed on a twig.

      Night is over, what's drowned is drowned.

      A fiery throated thrush tells lilac buds
      our secret.

      Come dance in the space between prayers,
      where golden atoms of forsythia
      once were waves of yearning
      in the zeal of a seed.

      Transcendence is causation.
      Worlds begin without words.

      Because you are present, it is Spring.
      Meet me where your exhalation
      touches the new breath.

      We will kiss the white plum open."

      ~Fred LaMotte

      "There is no self that will survive a real conversation."
      ~David Whyte
      TEDxPugetSound - David Whyte - Life at the Frontier: The Conversational Nature of Reality

      Thanks to Fred LaMotte for this fantastic talk by one of my favorite poets.