#4866 - Thursday, March 14, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013

      #4866 - Thursday, March 14, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more
      fully in your heart.

      ~St. Francis of Assisi

      photo by Sandra Ma on Facebook

      "Like a brush in the painter's hand, we have no idea where we are."

      ~Rumi

      We believe all sorts of things that the mind tells us
      and get deluded into thinking that what exists
      does not exist and that what does not exist exists.
      Do not believe the mind but enter the Heart.

      ~Ramana Maharshi

      Alan Larus Photography

      "Not the ones speaking the same language,
      but the ones sharing the same feeling
      understand each other."

      ~Rumi

      via Mystic Path to Cosmic Consciousness on Facebook

      The blue sky, the flower, the river, the cloud, these things have a healing nature.
      If you allow yourself to be in touch with these healing elements, the wounds within
      your body and your mind will be healed. We should allow ourselves to be healed,
      and therefore, we should allow ourselves to BE IN THE HEART OF LIFE , which
      contains so many wonderful things, like the children, the flower, and so on...

      The seeds in our consciousness can function like anti-bodies. What is important is
      that you continue to plant new seeds, the kind of seeds that are both refreshing
      and healing. And if you just do that, by practicing mindful living so that you can
      be in touch with the flower, with the cypress tree, with the fresh air, with the
      beautiful eyes of the children, then these seeds will be planted in yourself, and
      they will naturally take care of the seeds of your suffering. You don't even have
      to touch them.

      ~Thich Nhat Hanh