#4865 Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013

      #4865 Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Here are a few original writings posted to the Nonduality Highlights group on Facebook, which you are welcome to join:

      The End

      This morning, it came!
      Out of nowhere, no time, no space, it came.
      An intimation of nothingness sensing itself.
      It whispered, "This is that, and you're it."

      Outside of the dream, watching
      the dream, it felt that there wasn't any dream
      to watch, nor a self to see.

      It left no understanding, just a sense of freedom
      from being anything.

      Pete Sierra

      ‘A Zen Master's life is one continuous mistake.’ ~ Dogen

      This is the story of my life! It is the story of everyone’s life.

      When I mistake myself for some ‘thing’ then I am mistaken – and it follows that everything ‘else’ is also mistaken.

      It’s not even one mistake after another (even that would be a mistake) - it’s one continuous mistake.

      Nothing can be taken to be what it really is but only what it seems to be – what it really is can never be taken – only mistaken. The error is in the taking – in the interpretation – all interpretations are mistakes.

      There are no ‘right’ takes or ‘wrong’ takes only mis-takes.

      But the overarching mistake is to believe that anything can truly be ‘taken’ anyway – and with the recognition that nothing can truly be taken then it is also known that nothing can be ‘mistaken’.

      This story is one continuous mistake. What a perfect storm!

      -Peter Baker

      Close the door,turn out the light,take nothing,hold nothing of importance,is that which holds the darkness and the silence any less,the heart its own reward, pleasure of pleasure,love of life,how I find this moment I also find myself.:-)

      -Mark Reddy