#4848 - Tuesday/Wednesday, February 19-20, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      #4848 - Tuesday/Wednesday, February 19-20, 2013 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Here are some books you can acquire, written by some good people I know.

      Nondual Reflections: A Journal with Quotations by Ancestral and Contemporary Women and Men
      Compile by Rashani
      Inspired by the SAND conference, last November, Rashani put together a beautiful journal, which includes more than forty collages with words by women and men who are exploring and sharing nonduality.

      It has 144 pages and is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inches in size.

      A wonderful gift.

      $19 each/3 or more are $15 each.

      Postage for one is $5.25. postage for three to ten is $13.
      If you are interested, contact Rashani:
      808 929-8043

      Dissolved, by Tarun Sardana is available as eBook now on Kindle for only $1. It's a great book!

      One: Essential Writings on Nonduality, edited by Jerry Katz

      I call Jerry the forefather of modern, internet nonduality. ... Your book gave me context to know that this is a truth that's been around a long time and somewhat of a basis of major religions, which helped me to relax into the inquiry a little bit more, because the mind in the beginning was resisting figuring what is this all about: Where is it coming from? Will I go insane? Will I die? -Scott Kiloby

      This is without doubt the finest collection of Nonduality-flavored writings available today.
      -Jeff Foster

      To bring [nonduality] down to public consciousness is in many ways an absolute gift. Thanks for writing ONE. ... Thanks for opening my eyes to nonduality ... We hope to talk to you again. --Rollye James, Coast to Coast AM

      A very readable overview. True freedom arises through the discovery that separation is an illusion and that everything is, quintessentially, only One. This book can be an opening. Very well done and highly recommended. -Chuck Hillig

      ONE is a clear and concise guide to the most universal truth of all: that the world between our ears that we call "me, myself, and my story" does not actually exist. When we see this, when we actually realize our true, nondual nature, conflict and suffering leaves us, and peace and joy prevail. -Jim Dreaver

      "Shows beautifully how ... ancient traditions have pointed RIGHT HERE." -Greg Goode

      Click here - One: Essential Writings on Nonduality on Amazon.com