#4824 - Thursday, January 24, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2013
      #4824 - Thursday, January 24, 2013 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights/

      Our notions about happiness entrap us. We forget that they are just ideas. Our
      idea of happiness can prevent us from actually being happy. We fail to see the
      opportunity for joy that is right in front of us when we are caught in a belief
      that happiness should take a particular form.

      ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

      "Joy does not come from what you do, it flows into what you do
      and thus into this world from deep within you."

      via "Oneness With All Life"

      Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places
      where other people see nothing.

      ~ Camille Pissaro

      via Quotes from the Mystics on Facebook

      Listen to this:
      There is nothing that can interfere in your freedom.
      There is no thing that can avoid your awakening.
      There is nothing that can stop you.
      For you are already that, be aware of this!
      You are already free.
      You are already bright and shining and all is well.

      ~ Robert Adams (Totally Free - October 27, 1991)

      You are always Free, but your attention is somewhere else. Just return your
      attention to your Self and away from impermanent objects. What you are is
      always HERE.

      ~ Sri H. W. L. Poonja (Papaji)

      A traveller should just be on the way, why count the number of steps to get there !

      via Facebook

      "Once at Tassajara, Shunryu Suzuki-roshi said, 'Life is basically impossible.'
      Then he got up and left the zendo.

      The next day a student raised his hand and asked, 'Suzuki Roshi, yesterday you
      said that life is basically impossible. What are we going to do?'

      'You do it....everyday.'"

      ~ From a Facebook posting of Belle Haywood

      THE SKY'S THE LIMIT -
      Mahamudra/Dzogchen Reminders of our True Nature

      "A single lamp dispels the darkness of a thousand aeons;
      Likewise, a single flash of the mind's clear light
      Erases aeons of karmic conditioning and spiritual blindness."

      ~ Tilopa's Mahamudra Instructions to Naropa, translated by Keith Dowman

      (Photo of witch's broom nebula and trillions and trillions of stars with trillions
      of planets near them just like our sun and earth where we think we are so unique)

      via Amrita Nadi on Facebook

      100 Butterflies (excerpt)

      Where you are going
      and the place you stay