#4820 - Sunday, January 20, 2013

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013

      Nonduality Highlights Issue #4820, Sunday, January 20, 2013

      The only condition for the realization of Truth is that the knowledge of it be desired with tremendous intensity. You cannot see IT, you cannot feel IT only because you do not really want IT - you are too preoccupied with enjoying and sorrowing over your finite existence.

      The Self is the Satguru, you will get help from Within. Here your True Guide is, here all wisdom and knowledge is, but due to your preoccupations you do not see It.

      The Satguru is Within. Meditate only on That.

      The Satguru is greater than all else, even God. The Satguru is Truth-Awarenesss-Bliss, and is like that Sun; you no longer need a torch to see.

      - Papaji from The Truth Is, posted to AlongTheWay

      The sense of being alive, being present, is so intoxicating that one is enchanted by the manifestation it presents and gets so involved as to forget to find out if the spectacle really exists or is merely a hallucination, a dream, a mirage.

      The sage has no mind of his own.
      He is aware of the needs of others.

      I am good to people who are good.
      I am also good to people who are not good.
      Because Virtue is goodness,
      I have faith in people who are faithful.
      I also have faith in people who are not faithful.
      Because Virtue is faithfulness.

      The sage is shy and humble - to the world he seems confusing.
      Men look to him and listen.
      He behaves like a little child.

      - Lao-tzu from Tao Te Ching, translation by Gia-fu Feng and Jane English, posted to AlongTheWay

      When you make the present moment, (instead of past and future), the focal point of your life, your ability to enjoy what you do, (and with it, the quality of your life), increases dramatically."

      - Eckhart Tolle, posted to The_Now2

      Here is another way of finding inner space: Become conscious of being conscious. Say or think `I Am' and add nothing to it. Be aware of the stillness that follows the I Am. Sense your presence, the naked, unveiled, unclothed beingnessÂ…

      - Eckhart Tolle, posted to The_Now2

      Love is the recognition of oneness in a world of duality. This is the birth of God into the world of form. Love makes the world less worldly, less dense, more transparent to the divine dimension, the light of consciousness itself.

      - Eckhart Tolle, posted to The_Now2