#4803 - Wednesday, January 2, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      #4803 - Wednesday, January 2, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      A new Kindle book for $1.
      A free book.
      And an excerpt from a new blog.

      All fine writings.

      Hi Jerry,

      Hope you, Gloria and Mark are enjoying this wondrous New Year we have just entered.

      I want to thank you all, once again, for your support and your kind reviews of my work over the years

      and let you know that "Alethea At Aphelion" is now available on Amazon Kindle as an ebook

      for $1.00

      http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=alethea+at+aphelion

      Mace

      In a world of inconstant misadventure

      there is no greater comfort to be found

      than that of having a friend.

      Hello Jerry,

      Happy new Year to you.

      Thanks for sharing my web book - Wandering Wonderings - in your blog (Nov.19th).
      I came across SAND. Couldn't help notice that it is a conference/newsletter version of original nonduality.com - including focus on "varieties of expression" that you have championed.

      Here is a short booklet - Dear Life - of 10 short semi-poems. Please do share (in any form) if you find it worthy of sharing.

      thanks,
      Nikhil

      Paul Reed's Love Freedom Peace blog

      Integration
      12/21/2012

      So, here’s the story….

      After being hit by a thunderbolt of seeing and knowing ‘life as it truly is’ earlier this year, my ability to be a normal person simply disintegrated. Virtually every moment of every day was a moment of being aware, completely aware, of my oneness with all around me. I experienced long periods of bliss and a sense of being in communion with divinity. For the ‘seeker’, what happened to me is that which is sought – to experience life without a sense of separation. Following this, I had a deep urge to understand what had happened to me and sought both the great teachings and modern teachers able to capture ‘this’ in words. Next came an apparent need to communicate with others – that I was free from the illusion of separation and that this provided hope for all.

      Then came a huge and abrupt change. Illness is often a punctuating moment in one’s life. I faced my own mortality and was completely at peace with whatever would come my way. My cardiologist was bemused by my apparent lack of attachment or sense of clinging to life.

      Next came peace and quiet and a real sense of integration of this realisation into everyday life. I am not currently reading any spiritual books or listening to any spiritual podcasts. I am experiencing life intimately – enjoying my family and the world I come into contact with. No longer is there the overwhelming and striking obviousness of how incredible ‘this’ is. I am pleased about this. It was exhausting to be like a child seeing things for the first time for so many months. I am now like a child that has grown accustomed and acclimatised to the new world in which he or she lives. The human mind is programmed to notice difference. The shift that took place is now normalising and my mind is adjusting to it.

      The reason for telling you this is to show you that awakening to ‘this’ takes many forms. It changes form and all the forms it takes are merely transitions. There is no end, no destination. Life just continues to unfold and it is wonderful.

      I will continue to write from time to time. Thank you for reading.

      Paul Reed
      Worthing, West Sussex. BN13 3NX