#4792 - Friday, December 21, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2012
      #4792 - Friday, December 21, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights/

      Julian Noyce writes in his newsletter for Non-Duality Press:

      Welcome to our December update! The focus of this newsletter is a new DVD entitled Explorations with Darryl Bailey which we have just added to our website.

      Darryl lives a modest life with a day job in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. His writing and dialogues have a grounded liveliness and simplicity. His experience and depth have given him the reputation of being the teachers's teacher.

      The dialogues and talks featured in this new DVD were filmed at Darryl's meetings in London last year. You can watch a sample from the DVD on our YouTube channel, here

      Darryl's books are available here

      and here

      Julian Noyce

      Non-Duality Press

      I've invited Darryl to do an audio interview with me and we hope to conduct that in early January.

      I hope to conduct a lot of interviews with people speaking from many different angles from within the world of nonduality. My most recent interview was with Gary Falk who has a reputation as an over-poster. He was thrown out of the Guru Ratings group for posting too much. I've tried to calm him down in this interview in which he talks about coming to the end of the spiritual seach while in Candice O'Denver's group, which he calls a cult. Lots of humor in this conversation, all in an attempt to get something truthful spoken. I think we succeeded, although in the attempt what often takes shape is more  performance art than interview, but that's fine with me.

      Here's the interview with Gary Falk:

      My other interviews are at http://nonduality.com/nondualitystreet.htm