#4782 - Monday, December 10, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2012

      #4782 - Monday, December 10, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Love itself describes its own perfection.
      Be speechless and listen.

      ~ Rumi

      "Love is the voice beneath all silences."

      ~ e. e. cummings

      "There is a light that shines beyond all,
      beyond Earth, beyond the heavens, beyond the highest.
      This is the light that shines in our heart."

      ~ Chandogya Upanishad

      "First realize that your world is only a reflection of yourself
      and stop finding fault with the reflection."

      ~ Nisargadatta

      "People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world
      is a confession of character."

      ~ Emerson

      One day there will be like an explosion, and the 'I' will blow itself to pieces.
      And you'll see light, tremendous light. You'll become light. The light of a
      thousand suns. But that's not the answer. You have to go through the light, into
      emptiness, into nirvana, into absolute reality, which is called Parabrahman,
      nothingness. That nothingness becomes everything.

      ~ Robert Adams

      "Remember the clear light, the pure clear white light from which everything in
      the universe comes, to which everything in the universe returns; the original
      nature of your own mind. The natural state of the universe unmanifest. Let go
      into the clear light, trust it, merge with it. It is your own true nature, it is
      home."

      from Bardo Thodol