Tuesday, September 19

  • umbada@ns.sympatico.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2000
      Hello. This is some of the best of over 240 posts on
      Tuesday. I'm not usually into begging, but this issue of the
      highlights took me several hours and I'm begging everyone to
      read every word. Of course the other editors work just as
      hard, but they haven't learned how to beg yet. There's some
      amazing stuff here. Thanks!

      Shameless Father

      Father was born 1906 and died 1997. He was 42 years old,
      when my birth happened, 3 years after WW2. His school- and
      studies he finished quickly in Berlin. As young judge he
      started his career. In his first days of work he showed
      behind the wall on the big swastika (Hakenkreuz) and
      complained with the words:

      "Under this sign of a political party right-speaking shall
      be done."

      He was very afraid of Nazi punishment and changed his job

      He started his career in the civil post-service like his
      father has done. My grandfather was still working in these
      times in a high official position.

      When the war started father organized the war-mail for
      soldiers in Paris. He reported proudly, that he never had
      to kill people. He used his 9 millimeter pistol for
      shooting raven only.

      In these days in Paris he needed a women for typewriting.
      He choosed amongst the german women a young one, who the
      German army brought from her home town Danzig, now a polish
      town. This woman became my mother.

      My father never told anything, how the war was lost. My two
      elder brothers lost their mother in these last days of war
      or short after war. She killed herself. My father never
      told us about these facts. When his oldest son shoot
      himself to death in the year 1960 this was kept as family
      secret too.

      As far it is understood now father's muscle armor was not
      designed to feel shame or guilt, maybe his muscle armor was
      designed not to feel at all.

      When books started to become my obsession, he throw a big
      part of his library on the garbage. There was great sadness
      for me to loose again some secret keys of understanding.

      Father's emotions to these and other events were rage:

      "Now it is a reason for punishment only to possess these

      So the books had to be thrown away.

      For me as a child it became more and more impossible to
      understand the situation in the family. When his eldest son
      left school and came with an American styled jacket, called
      "Parker" and very popular for young people, he was in great
      rage. Like usual. Americans were his greatest enemies. When
      the parents mentioned someone to be a Jew, they softened
      their voice.

      Father's idea of American culture was, that the
      winner-nation tried to re-educate Germans and spoiled them
      mentally. When all press-people announced for example a
      British racer "Stirling Moss" in English pronunciation, he
      always insisted to speak these "Stirling" in the German
      way. With his ideas he was very alone. Shame over shame was
      felt more and more about Father's shamelessness.

      Later when the parents bought the first television in the
      year 1962 there were night films about the Nazi cruelties.
      Father would never have watched these movies. But when the
      parents went out for an event, I tried to understand these
      war-times, the family-situation, myself…. mostly in vain.

      All possibilities to ask father about war-times became
      impossible. My opinions about things got as hard as his -
      with contrary directions.

      Father lived his strict discipline up to his death-bed.
      Once in his life I remember him laughing, he was drunk in
      the Hofbräu-Haus in Munich, a second time when we watched a
      football-match in Dortmund. People behind us got angry
      about father's laughter. I felt fear and shame, Father

      He was drinking his bottle wine at night after work,
      smoking his big cigars. He worked till his age of 65 years
      and retired with a decoration of the government
      (Bundesverdienstkreuz). He was proud that in all his
      working years he was only 5 days sick. In winter he liked
      to swim in ice-cold water. And so on and so on…

      When he got his first brain-stroke 1990 he even wanted to
      drive his car home from Italy on his own. My brother had
      nearly to force the old man, to drive him home. When he
      planned his usual Italy holidays 1995 he got a very severe

      But the doctors saved his life. He tried everything to kill
      himself in the hospital. But the doctors saved his life. He
      refused food, and was forced to be nourished through a
      stomach-probe. We had to bring him in a hospice. His heart
      was really strong and would have beaten several years

      But in the year 1997 my mother could not stand the pain in
      this hospice any longer. And we found a wise doctor, who
      saw that father was determined to die. So we brought him
      home. For his last 6 weeks he only got fluids through his
      stomach-probe and finally died the 12. December 1997, one
      day after Bhagwan' birthday.

      Although he lived very modestly, he left back about one
      million Mark for his wife and us children.

      Nobody, 19th, September, 00

      My German book about "Vater's Sterben und Tod" you can load
      on my homepage.

      I want to share what it means for me to be born in Germany.

      In my youth I was travelling a lot. I never liked Germany
      and always wanted to get out of here. The first time I got
      resented for being "a German" was in France. It was
      devastating because anyway I suffered from having low self
      esteem, I was not only German but also had red hair and was
      ridiculed a lot, so it all mixed within my psyche and
      became a fuzzy sense of somehow being totally wrong by

      While studying social work in Berlin I choose to explore
      and write about "every day life in the 3. Reich", we
      interviewed people about how it all could have happened,
      why did nobody stop the Holocaust. The amazing thing for me
      was, that most people said they were so involved in there
      daily work that there was no time to be busy with politics.
      Nobody I met felt mean and like a killer, so people
      seemingly were basically lethargic. My mother was working
      as a typewriter in an important Nazi-office in Berlin (it
      feels like a confession to write that here). She told me,
      she loved Stauffenberg (the officer who tried to kill
      Hitler), that tears of joy came to her eyes when she saw on
      the news machine that Hitler was shot (which was by
      mistake) but she was not courageous enough to open her
      mouth, it would have meant death. I feel I carry the shame
      of my mother of having participated, being of different
      opinion but not opening the mouth out of fear of death.

      This past is like a dead elephant, the collective cloak of
      guilt and shame. And it is hard to lift it and come back to
      life from there.

      This morning I had a look into my load of shame. I always
      thought that I just can feel shame when I did something
      wrong. Then I saw that this is just one, the personal
      level. The more I free my attention from the personal level
      by feeling the feelings when they occur without avoiding
      them the more I see that there is a whole lot of shame
      behind which has nothing to do with "me personally". I
      experience it as very impersonal, as a kind of heritage I
      got from my upbringing and yet most real. I experience that
      the more I become aware of it the more personal it gets. I
      realized that the unawareness about this layer installs
      exactly this "I am something wrong" experience of shame.
      For years I was struggling with this burden - I thought, I
      didn't do anything wrong, I have nothing to do with what my
      parents or grandparents did. I had to surrender to the fact
      that this is all me, that I cannot separate myself from the
      so called German past. I see the gold laying in the
      shit(like always). The gift is the experience of feeling
      layer after layer which is like a melting pot and at the
      same time something new gets born which has something to do
      with dignity, with a real sense of I, with compassion and
      empowerment of love. Maybe this is also a reason why people
      insist on letting the Nazis being the Nazis and the victims
      of Nazis remaining the victims - because this empowerment
      also means that there are no enemies anymore, nobody to
      blame and use for putting oneself on a higher, more
      advanced level - it would mean to let another beauty
      flower. And by letting the victim game going on the earth

      Yes there is the fear.

      On the personal side my parents, teachers did the best so
      there was no chance to be myself.

      On the collective side I am meeting Hitler again. Hitler
      was himself. This was his power. The worst has happened.

      It is my belief that on the way to realisation something
      like Zen was in the east is needed. I am not speaking from
      my own experiences but what I read and what I heard it is
      leading through intense times and guidance is needed.

      if shame is not admitted and strength not felt, adult
      relations are not possible.

      Dear Melissa,

      I don't know you but I definitely believe you are real. You
      wrote that everybody here seems to be more enlightened than
      everybody. No computer could write such a statement. Even
      the great Bertrand Russel considered this to be a logical
      problem on which he spend much time.

      Zen is about eating 'oneness' for lunch. It's about having
      coffee with two-ness, but sorry to have troubled you ...
      I'll let you get back to your dreams of one-ness, of your
      fantasy heaven. Of your child-like toys of searching. And
      remember, whenever you get close to the goal posts, I'm
      sure you'll move them. Just to make sure the search goes on
      a little bit longer.

      like every other human being on this planet you will have
      to enter into that let-go. And believe you me, that is one
      of the most frightening things a human being can enter
      into. The stage of entering into a deep intense
      relationship with a living Master where every area, every
      concept, every belief system of how you expect it should be
      is shattered. It is only through this shattering that we
      step into the realisation that I am love, I am bliss, I am
      the Self.

      Burn your Gurdjieff books, burn all your photos, you've got
      lost in the messenger. You've forgotten the message and
      that is always the danger of clinging to dead teachers,
      dead masters.

      My grandfather emigrate to Southamerica before the first
      world war and he never returned or visited his homeland
      again. When he died in the seventies my mother put a big
      nazi-flag around his coffin and he was buried like this. I
      was in that time in my puberty, learning at school about
      the atrocities of the nazi-regime and had a lot of
      discussions with my mother because I believed she should
      have compassion with the victims of the nazi-regime. I was
      angry and confused and felt a lot of shame. For her it was
      very clear: It had been the last will of her father who had
      been a very proud german and never lost the connection with
      his roots and she felt compassion with him.

      Today I can embrace this part too.

      Tell this abstract advaita that you stated to me, to a
      jewish person who lost his/her whole family through the
      holocaust. Also really go into the feeling, who it is for
      us young Germans, being in America, England, France in
      contact with people, who see me through the filter of a

      I personally love this way of sharing. It is the first time
      that I partipate in the internet in a group like this. I
      enjoy it! It helps me to communicate more freely. Often
      when I speak from face to face I don`t take enough time for
      what wants to be said by this entity called "Jutta". Here I
      take my time and I decide where I want to respond where
      not. I have no hurry, I just flow with the flow....

      In the moment I enjoy so much that I even put "work" aside.
      I fell enriched immensely by sharing and by reading.

      I am reminded of this beautiful children book from Neale
      Donald Walsch: "The Little Soul and the Sun" in german:
      "Ich bin das Licht!"

      This book helped me so much to understand how awareness
      wants to experience all the aspects of human life! All the
      time when I read again the part where the little soul wants
      to experience being able to forgive and the friendly soul
      offers to help her out in doing something really bad to her
      in her next life....I cry.... it touches me so deep! It
      touches my personal and collective german wounds of having
      been cruel, brutal, tortoures, having been destroying other
      peoples beauty, having been wrong and criminal and
      killing...... lifetimes in every possible costume, in faces
      of different nations having been a murderer, a killer, a
      tyran, a dishonest rat, a bad awful lier and and

      Yes, is there really certainty that all the Hitlers, the
      Stalins, the Hamann, Dschingis Khan ect... are not a
      vehicles of God?

      So often in my daily life I do step someone at the feet.
      Not deliberately, but "it happens". Immediately there is a
      feeling of giult inside. Often when looked deeper into the
      situation, there is a benefit somewhere, it wanted to
      happen, it maybe touched something in the other what he
      wanted to become aware of.... By sharing between
      responsible beeings all the aspects of a situation can get
      clear. The only prerequisite for this sharing quality is
      the ability to feel, to feel what is going on. To allow the
      feeling to just be without reacting to it, without judging
      it, without trying to avoid, denying or littleing it.

      This doesn`t mean, that there is no responsibilty of action
      required. I go for it to bring light and love and
      compassion to every corner of life! But my experience is
      that this is only possible if the attention is not anymore
      on the "dark" side. But attention is fixed there as long as
      I deny, forget, fight the dark. In desiring and in
      resisting something the attention is fixed to it.

      I go for an enlightened civilization where everybody acts
      responsible and creates in harmony and shares honestly
      love, wisdom, beauty.....

      But I see also the function of the dark similar as the mudd
      to the lotus.

      I am German and feel like still carrying this elephant on
      my shoulders. Although it is looking a bit different. The
      shame of having a father that admired Hitler still after
      the war is pretty deep. He was in the second world war as a
      young man (18 years old) and he used to say if Hitler was
      still here, Germany would look different...he meant it and
      I could not believe my ears. I used to be ashamed for from
      where I was coming from and tried to hide it for a long
      time. Trying to hide shame is like sitting on this famous
      waterball that one tries to keep under water and that's
      always coming up again and again... Well, my teacher on the
      way from the personal to the impersonal was and still is
      through pain. Could be that's why I chose to be born as a
      German and into this family!?!?

      Talking of Winston Churchill, his voice was on English
      radio last week while all the letters on shame in the NDS
      were being written. It was a week long commemoration of the
      sixtieth anniversary of the Battle of Britain, (Yes), and
      the charisma that comes through the voice of Churchill is
      still something, and I was watching it trigger things in
      this English psyche. There are a couple of books by Trevor
      Ravenscroft called 'The Spear of Destiny' and the 'Mark of
      the Beast' which go in depth into what you are speaking of,
      and maybe the materials that you mention?

      I don't think anyone wrote in the NDS specifically of the
      English relationship to shame. I grew up with a father who
      quite openly hated Germans, though more than the Germans he
      hated the Japanese who he regarded as sub-human. Call it
      what you will, but it was definitely a healing, I was drawn
      to live in Japan in the 1980s and while living there for a
      while shared a house for a while with a German woman! It
      was very difficult to really find out what the Japanese
      felt about the war. Analyses of the Japanese psyche say
      that it is a culture based on shame, help together by
      shame, and it is the fear of being shamed by the society
      that keeps the conformity. In Christian cultures, it is
      more a matter of guilt and social conscience that
      determines people's actions.

      Going back to the shame in the British psyche though, while
      living in Japan, I went to see the film 'Gandhi', a lot of
      which shows the British atrocities in India, and I remember
      sitting in the cinema absolutely weeping with the shame of
      being British. But the British shame is very hidden, and I
      think there is still a feeling in the collective British
      psyche of being 'the good guys' and quite superior. I have
      been shocked to have this revealed and felt in my own
      psyche over the last few years! Particularly coming from
      the North of England, something 'us Northerners' are really
      proud about, (!) and also having Scottish and Irish
      ancestors, I could feel 'proud' of this. However now it
      feels more like simply having 'roots', connections to the
      land and the earth, and when I go back to the North of
      England I passionately feel a wildness of spirit.

      Going back to this word Zeitgeist, the other person who
      comes to my mind right now in relation to these issues is
      Rudolf Steiner, who has a lot to say on the time that we
      are now in, and he is also spoken of a lot in Trevor
      Ravenscroft's book as being one person who Hitler was
      afraid of.

      being a German this what you have written has touched me
      deeply. I, being also born after the war, still remember
      the athmosphaere at home. - My mother lost her sanity
      during the war - once she almost lost her only child, one
      time a bomb fell onto a house where she was in the cellar,
      being alone with her little daughter, she was given a gun
      "to shoot herself when it would get too much", my father
      being on the front in war. The war was just over and my
      mother being with her little child sitting on a bullock
      card weak and hungry - on the way home where there was no
      more home anymore. The track stopped and my mother tried to
      find food for her child and herself - and left the daughter
      for some moments alone - she went to some people standing
      around where one young man was shovelling a hole in the
      ground - another standing there with a gun directed towards
      this man. - The war was over and this man had to shovel his
      own grave and he did out of fear to be shot by his
      "comrade" - but it did not help to do whatever was asked -
      he was shot in his fear - why? - I am not sure maybe this
      persecutor could not digest that the war was lost and the
      one who was shot was released that the war was over. -
      Something in this moment happened to my mother - she is old
      now, still being regularly treated, often times clear, some
      times "gone" somewhere else, almost "possessed". This fear
      and insanity of the war we as children felt all our life
      through my parents especially my mother - even though, they
      did not have much, they needed comeradery, they were young,
      and still talking about that time - what the hell could
      they be proud of. I have a great compassion for them. They
      are still alive. - Maybe God wants us to talk about these
      things, maybe it is time now to release it in us and for
      our elders. Love, Rose

      The signal of the ONE is just coming through a bit hacked
      up that's all but it is the same signal which heals through
      non-judgemnent, non-comparison, "being with" etc as you
      said, or I will say, through giving over to Self. The Self
      which sent the signal and wants the whole lot back even if
      the message has been scrambled and hacked up.

      Dan, I actually believe that the vehicle can be cleaned.
      Cleaned of the concepts and the tendencies "I" have to
      claim that it was me who spoke these words or did these
      actions. Cleaned of the i-dea that I am a separate "I",so
      that the mover behind all moves can shine through.

      that one sentence of yours "Why not talk to the person in
      the bus next to you of God? " touched something in me so
      deep ans so essential that I am crying right now, feeling
      such a futility -being German, words fail me sometimes- in
      what we, I am doing here, right now. I really honestly
      doubt what I am doing in nonduality groups an satsang as
      long as i am not able to talk of God to everybody all the
      time. This hurts. all the more so, as i have made the
      experience of talking of god to the man sitting next to me
      in the S-Bahn (tram) and the communication was mindblowing,
      - and yet most of the time i act as if god was a dirty
      word! So thank you for reminding me! And much gratitude to
      this possibility of sharing and seeing...and byebye again
      to the doubt...

      Being German, being alive, being troubled, being happy. Are
      not these all concepts. We will never be able to truly
      understand unless we go beyond concepts. We can discuss,
      serve opinions and quote authorities for eons and never get
      anywhere. We are all wo/men of tolerance and good feeling
      towards others. Where has this led over the Centuries?
      Nowhere --- except to more pain and suffering. What must be
      done on an individual by individual basis? Huang Po
      describes it very clearly below --- return to your source
      the One Mind, conciousness, ordinary mind or Buddha mind
      --- there are many names for this. How many truly want to
      do that? Unfortunately not too many.

      We all talk a good game. How many actually walk the talk? I
      know I sure as hell do not. I would surely like to though.

      As my birth (during WW II) was very complicated and could
      not happen without the use of electricity and gas which
      were cut of by the Germans, their permission had to be
      sought and in order to save 1 life, gas and electricity
      were turned on for the entire city. Every birthday (until
      my grandmother, who was the only person who could stand the
      sight of the birth and the cursing doctor) died, the story
      was told so at a very early age I knew that "good" guys and
      "bad" guys can be found everywhere, independent of status,
      race and profession. As a result I never resented Germans
      or any other nationality as hardly a nation or people can
      be found that doesn't have, in a figurative sense, blood on
      the hands. For instance the Dutch (my first nationality was
      Dutch) have been colonizers and regarding their atrocities
      there are quite some horror stories. The sad story is that
      humanity apparently won't learn: the Chinese suffered a lot
      from the Japanese and the British, yet killed about a
      million Tibetans. And it is difficult to forget a
      documentary on the occupied territories in Palestine, where
      conditions were reported to be worse than in South Africa
      during Apartheid. And how about fighting a war to become
      free from colonizers and subsequently fighting a war to rob
      (i.e. the North American natives) another people from their

      Dear Manu,

      Honoring your presence here, and Pou's, and many other
      recent new posters. Thank you all.

      I see what you are responding to here, and you make a

      Yet, I wonder, do you see the other side to this: Are you
      sure that your interpretation "quite paranoid" is so fully
      on target that is would not offend?

      I am reminded of an African American person who was labeled
      as "paranoid" by a European American psychologist, who
      assumed that the attitudes expressed toward police could
      only be symptomatic. Investigation by another therapist
      showed legitimacy to the "paranoid" attitude, based on
      previous experiences of harrassment.

      So, who will be the one to define what is "paranoid"? The
      police, the African American, the first psychologist, or
      the second?

      For me, friction arises with the judgment of another, as
      soon as caricaturing of another is given, the description
      of "this is who you really are, I am in a position to
      define you".

      Is there not this kind of evaluation and judgment, defense
      and offense given and taken from each "side"?

      Marcia's letter speaks to feeling a defensive and offensive
      thrust in the previous letter.

      perhaps "you" phrases such as you're not a serious student,
      you're window-shopping, not interested in communicating
      with you while you're in your present state of holding on
      to control, have something to do with it?

      Is this not how the parry and riposte goes, the dueling
      nondual game for the one-up position?

      Is this not how "sides" operate?

      Reminded here of Joni Mitchell: "I look at love from both
      sides now, from win and lose, and still somehow -- it's
      love's illusions I recall -- I really don't know love, at

      Blessed Royal,

      You said,

      "Though I 'know' that all IS. I seek further unfolding in
      this area."

      And I say, you're absolutely perfect the way you are. Why
      shouldn't a rhino be a rhino, splashing mud everywhere? Why
      shouldn't a flower be offended by muck on her beautiful and
      fragrant petals. It's not for her to clean up the mess. Let
      the spring rain renew her splendor. Let her shine in the
      clear light, for all to see.

      any physical form of the Guru is only a reflection in the
      Heart, the Ocean of Consciousness. The Guru appears in the
      dream and is part of the dream. No doubt, the most
      beautiful part of the dream. Upon the dream vanishing,
      everything vanishes, and One Sees that the Heart, Guru,
      God, and the Self are the Same and have always been the

      All nations have perpetuated cruel acts based on the belief
      that the had the 'soveriegn' right to do so. This is the
      crux of nationalism - to dehumanize the other.

      I for one feel no shame, not even for the cruel and stupid
      things that I personally have done. But this I tell you - I
      damn sure won't do them ever again. From here, to dwell in
      shame is to not grow and change.

      The sins of our fathers/mothers are not our sins. Thier
      deeds are not our deeds. Yet we are affected most deeply by
      those sins and deeds.

      To offer a personal perspective on this, I offer my own
      life. Raised by an abusive Mother and an absent
      (non-support paying) Father life was extremely frightening
      and at times hideous for my siblings and I.

      When I became a father (two beautiful and now grown
      daughters) I vowed to break the chain of abuse and neglect.
      This I did with determination a supportive wife and

      Last year my sister, brothers and I were there when Mother
      died. During that time we had many close and heartfelt
      talks about the way we were treated as children. My
      siblings asked why we had to live like that with a mother
      like that. (No, you don't get the details - just take my
      word for it - it was very bad.)

      When I opened my heart and looked inside for the answer the
      others were asking, this came out. "We would not be the
      strange, beautiful and wonderful people we are today if we
      had any other person for our Mother."

      My dear German Sisters and Brothers, you would not be the
      strange, beautiful and wonderful people you are today had
      you been born in another land. (You would have been some
      other kind of strange, beautiful and wonderful people!)

      I love you without question, without end. Now, I offer
      this. Love your parents and grandparents. They were/are
      only playing out the roles given by God. They are the
      catalyst for your being.

      And for cryin out loud! Drop all that shame as soon as
      possible! It's quite as unbecoming as a booger on your
      finger! heeheehee

      On another topic - USA's shame for Vietnam. When our
      fighting forces came home from WW's I and II they were
      treated like heroes. When our people came back from SE Asia
      they were totally ignored.

      We had not only lost the war, we had murdered women and
      children in the process. All because we feared communism!
      While it is/was legal to be a member of the communist
      party, this country felt it had the 'moral imperative' to
      stop communism in other countries.

      We also have the burden of 400 years of slavery. This has
      caused such a deep wound on the American psyche that it is
      only now beginning to heal.

      All over the world (and on other planets as well) this is
      the eternal script. To grow from barbarism to awaken to the
      infinite beauty of the universe.

      I for one am so happy that the Universe never tires of the

      Is it the dropping of the identities that's so difficult,
      or mustering the courage to face the shame and fear (that
      hold these identities in place) that's the really tough

      For me, it is always the latter. With courage to 'see',
      identities seem to fall by the way side.

      If we identify ourselves as this "body/mind complex".....if
      we SEE the world as "one who can die", we .... and not just
      Germans... will continue to censor our actions based on our
      own personal [material] self interest.

      If we, on the other hand, begin to identify our selves as
      timeless... as existing before birth and after....then
      fear, and the accompanying shame, will no longer imprison

      I realize that the shame that I experience from time to
      time (not to be compared in any way to the shame you are
      tasked to face) vanishes when I no longer identify myself
      as the biological computer named "Melody". And the more my
      'unconsciousness' becomes conscious, the easier it becomes
      to drop old identities.

      It's not just a matter of making room in your heart for
      Hitler, because it's the right thing to do. Life unfolds,
      exactly as it unfolds, precisely as it unfolds. Perhaps you
      get nailed to a door, maybe you live on a yacht. There IS
      something common between all the extremes.... there's the
      truth, which is what you see, which is that you CAN see.

      Compassion, Love, is what deals with unfolding Hitler
      stories in the moment of the unfolding, it is the
      realization, moment by moment of what this IS, not what we
      want it to be.

      Who am I? The point is, I am _not_ an American. But on one
      point I disagree; I am not consciousness either. It would
      be closer to say I am nothing, but that's not it either.
      There is a hidden goodness in one's self that can lead to
      Self beyond all else.

      As long as you keep lying to yourself, I have nothing more
      to say to you. Good luck. I wish you all the best.

      Enlightenment a social construct! Hold up your hand! Slap!
      A High Five! You know, it's funny how people who teach that
      everything is an insubstantial appearance in consciousness
      turn around and take the notion of enlightenment and
      authorization so seriously!!

      Why am I rushing through life in order to miss it? You all
      piss me off, how can I maintain my precious detachment when
      you're all so beautiful? Thanks for nothing. Jerry, how can
      you let these people waste my time like this?

      We are the Nonduality Generation.