#4757 - Monday, November 12, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012

      #4757 - Monday, November 12, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Being here is not a difficult thing to accomplish.
      It is enough to breathe, and let go of thinking and planning.
      Just come back to yourself, concentrate on your breath, and smile.

      ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

      "In the immediate here and now we see the face of the Primordial Buddha
      abiding in our heart centre. Identify yourself with him, my spiritual sons.
      Whoever denies him, wanting more from somewhere else, is like the man who has
      found his elephant but continues to follow its tracks. He may comb the three
      dimensions of the microcosmic world systems for an eternity, but he will not find
      so much as the name of Buddha other than the one in his heart."

      ~ Lama Shabkar from The Flight of the Garuda

      via Daily Dharma by Amrita Nadi

      photo by Peter Shefler

      Your True Nature is something never lost to you even in moments of delusion, nor
      is it gained at the moment of Enlightenment. It is the Nature of the Suchness. In
      it is neither delusion nor right understanding. It fills the Void everywhere and is
      intrinsically of the substance of the One Mind. Above, below and around you, All
      is spontaneously existing, for there is nowhere which is outside the Buddha Mind.

      ~ Huang Po

      via Advaita (Nonduality, Oneness, One Love) on Facebook

      The true Teacher removes all names and  forms and concepts.
      The preacher adds them like a noose around your neck.
      The preacher clings to you like a vulture clings to a fresh corpse.
      The true Teacher  will teach only to the extent that can
      be  absorbed and then send the student away.

      ~ Papaji

      via Along The Way

      "If you think I am having more fun
      Than anyone on this planet
      You are absolutely correct.

      But Hafiz

      Is willing to share all his secrets
      About how to befriend Beloved .

      Indeed, dear ones,
      Hafiz is so very willing
      To share all his secrets
      About how to know the
      Beautiful
      One.

      I hold the Lion's Paw whenever I dance.

      I know the ecstasy of your heart's wings
      When they make love against the Sky,

      And the sun and moon
      Will someday argue over
      Who will tuck you in at