#4752 - Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2012
      #4752 - Wednesday, November 7, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Beautiful interview with Robert Rabbin conducted by Chris Hebard. Good to hear from Chris again. And Robert. Robert was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. It had spread to his spine and pelvis but he seems to be free of cancer now and looks great. He talks about the changes that accompanied that shift.

      The topics include

      ·    Robert's Spiritual Journey
      ·    Awakening: Who am I?
      ·    Meeting Swami Muktananda
      ·    The Path of Inquiry and Listening
      ·    The 5 Principles of Authentic Living
      ·    Accessing Creative Consciousness
      ·    Manifesting Inner Realization
      ·    The Meaning of "Being Present"
      ·    Stage 4 Lung Cancer
      ·    Terror of Extinction
      ·    Journeys to Oblivion
      ·    Awareness Without Objects
      ·    Dissolution of Time
      ·    Integrity of Being
      ·    Reality Beyond Language
      ·    The Primacy of Inner Awareness
      ·    The Embodiment of Insight
      ·    … and much more!

      Scott MacInnis

      We are gathered here today to speak about living our highest truth.

      We are not talking about our individual, or personal truth, but rather the undeniable
      truth of our being. The truth that when you rest in true being, and I rest in true being,
      there is only one of us.

      It seems we cultivate this understanding of Oneness in the hopes that it will transform
      our daily lives. For we all want to live in peace, we all want to be happy, it seems as
      though we all long to be free. Although The truth shall set you free, the words are only
      pointers. This truth is not just an understanding, it’s a way of being. It must be lived to be of value.

      So many paths lead us to the understanding of oneness, and yet in our daily lives we
      appear to be separate. Separate from each other, separate from the world, separate
      from creation. So how do we live with this Divine paradox, where there is only the One
      appearing as many?

      The method we will be exploring today is very simple. It is to live our daily lives in
      continuous remembrance of this divine unity, of this highest truth, And let true being
      shine forth, as it has always done. No longer obscured by the clouds false knowing.
      No one to search, no one to suffer, no one to pray.

      ~ ~ ~

      The above was the introduction to the Monday, November 5, 2012, Nonduality Satsang, in Halifax, Nova Scotia: