#4694 - Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2012
      #4694 - Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NDhighlights/

      A few announcements & writing from people we know and love!

      Vicki Woodyard

      Website address is now http://www.vickiwoodyard.com.

      tumbler link:

      A  Guru in the Guest Room link is:

      Most of my Notes are a calling in to the sacred space created by the intention of the writer and reader both.

      We breathe together, let go, hold on, let go as one wrestling the coarser energies until they become light.

      No darkness without light. No blackness without white space to put it on.

      O come all ye faithful to the inner freedom of the heart.

      Jangle bells. Wiggle your fingers. Dance the hora.

      Fall down, go boom.

      Rise up.

      Is that the calling to be more than human or the calling to be human when it is appropriate to be?

      Fall is calling and we will follow the next seasonal admonition to gather food, to gain weight, to plan for dark short days.

      As we begin to go within, may we gather what is important and nurturing and let go of the rest.

      Return it to the earth.

      Amen.

      SCOTT KILOBY

      Dallas, TX - Sept. 28-30, 2012

      Unity of Dallas, 6525 Forest Lane, Dallas, TX   75230

      Friday:  7:00-9:00 PM (FREE- come meet Scott!)
      Saturday:  9:00 AM - 5:00 PM  (1.5 hr. Lunch Break)
      Sunday:
        1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

      Registration: www.scottkilobytalks.com

      Registration, scholarship, or other questions, please e-mail Bart at scottkilobytalks@...

      Ticket prices BEFORE THE EVENT:

      Friday (Guest Event):  No Charge* - please join us to experience Scott!

      REGISTER: Friday (NO CHARGE)**   [Pre-register, or just come anyway!!]

      BUY: Saturday & Sunday (BOTH) for $150*

      BUY: Saturday (ONLY) for $95*

      BUY: Sunday (ONLY) for $75*

      These ticket prices will be available until after the Friday night Guest Event.

      ELLEN EMMET has a new, original post on Awakening Clarity.

      http://awakeningclarity.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-true-nature-of-body-guest-teaching_18.html

      Here's an excerpt from that article:

      WE ALL KNOW HAPPINESS.

      All of us who come to Awakening Clarity share a great love and interest in our true nature.  Our heart and our mind deeply resonate with the understanding that we are unlimited, open, universal, infinite, divine and ever-present Awareness.

      Furthermore, we all know or remember moments of happiness and peace, during which our body is transparent, joyful and highly sensitive, harmonizing with the invisible substance of peace and happiness itself.

      In these moments the conceptual belief in separation is absent along with the felt experience of a physical, solid, limited and located body. The body resonates and vibrates naturally and effortlessly with its source. It is experienced in line with its natural state of transparency, weightlessness, flow and expansion. Its music is pure openness, spaciousness and love.

      The conditioned body

      However, for many of us most of the time, this understanding is not established at the level of feeling and sensation.

      The felt experience of our self has been distorted by decades of  “I,”  “you,” ”mine” and ”yours,” endlessly projected onto our body-mind by parents, teachers, peers and culture in a self-perpetuating, collective and subconscious conspiracy of ignorance.

      Consequently, our body is conditioned to mirror the belief that we are a limited and individual awareness, separate from the whole. It becomes the physical anchor and expression for this deep-rooted illusion that “I” am a physical body apart from all other bodies and the world.

      To read the whole article, go here:
      http://awakeningclarity.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-true-nature-of-body-guest-teaching_18.html