#4682 - Thursday, August 16, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2012
      #4682 - Thursday, August 16, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      Love is the experience of the inside self and the outside other dissolving.
      Beauty is the experience of the inside self and the outside object or world dissolving...
                - Rupert Spira
      photo by Alan Larus

      .What most civilized people mean by "I" is a hallucination, a false sense
      of personal identity that is at a complete variance with the facts of nature...
      Our environment is not something other then ourselves, in assuming that it is,
      we have made a great mistake and we are now paying the price for it...
      - Alan Watts

      via Roxanne Chapeldaine on Facebook
      "Do not just look for what you want to see,
      that would be futile.
      Do not look for anything,
      but allow the insight to have a chance to come by itself.
      That insight will help liberate you."

                       - Thich Nhat Hanh

      From the website

      via Daily Dharma

      photo by Alan Larus

      Yield and overcome;
      Bend and be straight;
      Empty and be full;
      Wear out and be new;
      Have little and gain;
      Have much and be confused.
      Therefore wise men embrace the one
      and set an example to all.
      Not putting on a display,
      They shine forth.
      Not justifying themselves,
      They are distinguished.
      Not boasting,
      They receive recogntion.
      Not bragging,
      They never falter.
      They do not quarrel,
      So no one quarrels with them.
      Therefore the ancients say, "Yield and overcome."
      Is that an empty saying?
      Be really whole,
      And all things will come to you.
                             - Lao-tzu
      via Along The Way

      In reality only the Ultimate is.  The rest
      is a matter of name and form.  And as long
      as you cling to the idea that only what has
      name and shape exists, the Supreme will
      appear to you non-existing.  When you
      understand that names and shapes are
      hollow shells without any content whatsoever,
      and what is real is nameless and formless,
      pure energy of life and light of consciousness,
      you will be at peace - immersed in the deep
      silence of reality.
                     - Nisargadatta Maharaj
      via Along The Way

      Grains of Sand Under Microscope

      When you realize your integral connection with
      the Absolute, you will realize in every sand
      particle, in every dust particle, everywhere is God
      himself.  That is meditation.  You need not close
      your eyes and sit in the meditation hall.  The
      moment you are aware of this, you are in a
      state of meditation.  That is the way to be happy.
      Otherwise you are happy inside the meditation
      hall and unhappy outside.

      - Swami Krishnananda

      via Along The Way

      You can't escape love. Once you touch it you get lost. Nothing ever
      exists that can come out again. Everything is discharged and becomes
      That itself. When the river enters the ocean it does not return.
      - Papaji