#4678 - Monday, August 13, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012

      #4678 - Monday, August 13, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

      Do not ask me where I am going,
      as I travel in this limitless world,
      where every step I take is my home.

      ~ Dogen

      The touch of an infinite mystery
      passes over the trivial and the familiar,
      making it break out into ineffable music…

      The trees, the stars,
      and the blue hills ache with a meaning
      which can never be uttered in words.

      —Rabindranath Tagore

      photo by Alan Larus

      So may we in this life trust
      to those elements we have yet to see
      or imagine, and look for the true
      shape of our own self, by forming it well
      to the great intangibles about us.

      -- David Whyte

      Make peace with the universe.
      Take joy in it.