#4674 - Wednesday, August 8, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2012
      #4674 - Wednesday, August 8, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      Beginning

      Hi... This blog is an idea I've had for awhile, and for whatever reason, today is the day I'm watching myself start at the 'Beginning'. I'm not sure what will transpire here, however the intention is simply to share my journey of awakening (if I can be so bold to presume I'm waking up!) with honesty and clarity, and perhaps you might like to share a little of yours in response.

      a little about me:

      I live in Byron Bay, Australia where I reside in a little cabin at the back of 170 acres, with great landlords (just over the hill) and some 40 head of cattle for company. It's a very quiet existence and I spend a lot of time at home. Why? I have no idea. I don't remember planning my life like this, and yet I have always yearned for space, quiet and lots of free time. I've worked in the corporate world and had my own small businesses;  travelled around the world, been married for a nano second, and am still out to lunch on the relationship status. I suppose my primary relationship is with moir. Parenthood didn't occur, so it seems I've been given a lifetime of 'time' to ponder, wonder, inquire, create and explore myself through religion, new ageism, cults, spirituality, creativity, and in more recent years, non-dualism and awareness teachings. I live an ordinary life, with its normal ups and downs, and yet I have to acknowledge it is incredibly blessed. I have good health, good friends, a roof over my head, organic food on the table, clothes on my back, a reliable car, and am debt free. I've discovered I need very little in life to be comfortable and happy, and yet again and again I feel the pull to know... 'Who am I, without the 'I'?'.  My name is Melinda. I look forward to sharing the journey. M x

      Awakening Clarity has published a long wisdom poem by Rupert Spira, which has never before seen print.  This is an excerpt.  The full poem can be reached here:

      I Am

      by

      Rupert Spira

      I am

      I have no words to express Myself but all words express only Me

      I have no meaning but impart meaning to all that is perceived

      I am without beginning and end but all things begin and end in Me

      I have no name but am called by all names

      I have no form but all form indicates Me

      I have no origin but am the origin of all things

      I am without division but all divisions exist in Me

      I exist by Myself

      I am the longing in sadness and the longed for in all longing

      I am the expecting and the expected in all expectation

      I am the restlessness of the restless

      I am the peace of the peaceful

      I am happiness

      I cannot be contemplated but am the object of all contemplation

      I am imperceivable yet you perceive only Me

      I am full but have nothing

      I am empty but contain all

      I give away everything but am never diminished

      I receive all but never expand

      I am everyone’s lover

      I shine

      I speak but am silent

      I move but am motionless

      I see but cannot be seen

      I hear but cannot be heard

      I taste but cannot be tasted

      I smell but cannot be smelt

      I touch but cannot be touched

      I smile

      Whatever appears appears in Me but I never appear

      I am the silence in music and the music in silence

      I am concealed in the world but reveal the world

      I am the womb and the tomb of all that exists

      I offer and contain in one gesture like an open bowl

      I give Myself unconditionally to all things

      I receive all things without choice

      I am empty

      I am the knowing in all that is known

      I am the experiencing in all that is experienced

      I am the allowing of all seeming things

      I am pure sensitivity, openess and availability

      I am the sun in the moon

      I am the friendship of friends

      I am knowing and unknowing

      I am dark in the day and bright at night

      I am luminous

      read the rest here: