#4652 - Thursday, July 12, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2012

      #4652 - Thursday, July 12, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      "Love is the way messengers from the mystery tell us things."
      ~ Rumi
      Love is the actual form of God;
      Love is the real form of the Self,
      that is pure bliss;
      Love is the nature of the Self.
      ~ Ramana Maharshi

      When all the false self-identifications are thrown away, what remains is
      all-embracing love.
      ~ Nisargadatta Maharaj
      You already are intimately familiar with your true Self - simply stay
      with that pure light of aliveness, that very simple and ordinary sense of being.
      Watch how the thoughts and assumptions seem to color this pure light of Self with
      identification, yet these can only come and go BECAUSE OF this pure Self that
      you are.
      ~ Randall Friend
      You Are Dreaming
      Relationships aren't here to make you happy. They're here to make you conscious.
      ~ Eckhart Tolle
      Be widening pond-ripples after the pebble disappears.
      Millions will feel a breath on their cheeks.
      Circle me in your vanishing, as I encircle you.
      We're waves of one another now.
      Love's generous center only knows
      ... opening, emptying, trembling into stillness.
      Worlds float in us like water lilies.
      Earth is the one that has just blossomed.
      ~ Fred LaMotte
      Beannacht....by John O'Donohue
      A beautiful blessing, originally written for the poet's mother,

      On the day when
      the weight deadens
      on your shoulders
      and you stumble,
      may the clay dance
      to balance you.

      And when your eyes
      freeze behind
      the grey window
      and the ghost of loss
      gets in to you,
      may a flock of colours,
      indigo, red, green,
      and azure blue
      come to awaken in you
      a meadow of delight.

      When the canvas frays
      in the currach of thought
      and a stain of ocean
      blackens beneath you,
      may there come across the waters
      a path of yellow moonlight
      to bring you safely home.

      May the nourishment of the earth be yours,
      may the clarity of light be yours,
      may the fluency of the ocean be yours,
      may the protection of the ancestors be yours.

      And so may a slow
      wind work these words
      of love around you,
      an invisible cloak