#4647 - Saturday, July 7, 2012

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2012

      Nonduality Highlights Issue #4647, Saturday, July 7, 2012

      Where can we go to find God if we cannot see Him in our own hearts and in every living being.

      - Swami Vivekananda, posted to The_Now2

      Nobody doubts that he exists, though he may doubt the existence of God. If he finds out the truth about himself and discovers his own source, this is all that is required.

      - Ramana Maharshi, from The Collected Works of Sri Ramana Maharshi, posted to The_Now2

      There is no need to go to India or anywhere else to find peace. You will find that deep place of silence right in your room, your garden or even your bathtub.

      - Elizabeth Kubler Ross, posted to DailyDharma

      You already are intimately familiar with your true Self - simply stay with that pure light of aliveness, that very simple and ordinary sense of being. Watch how the thoughts and assumptions seem to color this pure light of Self with identification, yet these can only come and go BECAUSE OF this pure Self that you are.

      - Randall Friend, posted to AlongTheWay

      In fact, there is no body, nor a world to contain it; there is only a mental condition, a dream-like state, easy to drop by questioning its reality.