#4612 - Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

  • Jerry K
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2012
      #4612 - Wednesday, May 30, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      I am writing from the Coffee Company at Berenstraat 6 on a beautiful sunny day in Amsterdam. Tomorrow I leave for the Science and Nonduality Conference in Doorn. Before departing Nova Scotia, I discovered the poetry of a local author whom I wish to introduce.

      Here are some poems from Into the Mist, by Marilyn J. Dickinson. Thanks to my friend Baxter Crocker for bringing this local author to my attention.

      Marilyn J.Dickinson writes:  A native of Halifax Nova Scotia, I have  been writing since childhood. Initially the books were print only but as years passed I added my photography . The books  all self published in limited numbers. Journey , Into The Mist ,A Hunger Within, Garden Thoughts, Simple Prayers, Bits & Pieces, The Journey, plus several privately commissioned personalized books. My writing has been influenced by a search for spiritual awakening beyond childhood teachings. Seeing how being in tune with all that surrounds one and listening to the journeys taken by others has given me teachings I am then able to share in words. In the past several years I have combined my photography and writings into yearly calendars. The journey continues and no doubt will forever.

      ~ ~ ~!

      Pause

      Become a windless tree
      The Master spoke