#4581 - Thursday, April 26, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 10:19 AM

      #4581 - Thursday, April 26, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights -

      All good things are wild, and free.
      ~Henry David Thoreau

      photo by Alan Larus

      Transcend the words
      Have the experience for yourself, and then there will be nothing to say.
      ~Robert Adams

      The mystical is not HOW the world is, but THAT it is.
      ~Ludwig Wittgenstein
      photo by Alan Larus

      "For the mind in harmony with the Tao all selfishness disappears.
      Without even a trace of self-doubt you can trust the Universe completely.
      All at once you are free, with nothing left to hold onto.
      All is empty, brilliant, perfect in its own being."

      ~Seng Tsan
      Verses of Faith in Mind

      via Alene Kramer on Facebook

      "Maybe Spring" by Alan Larus

      All seeking is a search outside yourself for peace, happiness...
      True peace is not found by looking to the future
      but realizing now that anything and everything
      arises in the already-present Peace that you are.

      ~Siddharameshwar Maharaj
      via Along The Way

      "The wisdom of Enlightenment is inherent in every one of us. It is because of the
      delusion under which our mind works that we fail to realize it ourselves, and we
      seek the advice and guidance of enlightened ones." ~Hui-neng

      From the book: "ONE - Essential Writings on Nonduality," by Jerry Katz
      published by Sentient Publications.
      via Daily Dharma

      Mind transcends birth and death. The essence of mind is pure Consciousness
      that never leaves reality, even though it experiences the things of the senses.

      In the equanimity of the Absolute, there is nothing to renounce or attain.

      ~Niguma

      Tao & Zen group on Facebook

      The nature of the mind is non-arising,
      What need is there of
      knowledge and views?

      Originally there is not
      a single dharma;
      Why discuss inspiration
      and training?

      Coming and going
      without beginning;
      Sought for, it is not seen.
      No need to do anything;
      It is bright, still, self-apparent.

      The past is like empty space;
      Know anything and the
      Basic principle is lost,
      Casting a clear light on the world,
      Illuminating, yet obscured.

      If one-mindedness is impeded,
      All dharmas are misunderstood.
      Coming and going thus,
      Is there need for thorough investigation?

      Arising without the mark of arising,
      Arising and illumination are the same.
      Desiring to purify the mind,
      There is no mind for effort.

      Spontaneous wisdom
      Throughout time and space
      Nothing is illuminated;
      This is most profound.
      Knowing dharmas is non-knowing;
      Non-knowing is knowing the essential.

      Using the mind to maintain quietude,
      Birth and death forgotten;
      This is original nature.

      ~Niutou Farong (594-657)
      "Song of the Mind: Wisdom from the Zen Classic Xin Ming"