#4578 - Monday, April 23, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 9:33 AM
      #4578 - Monday, April 23, 2012 - Editor: Gloria Lee
      The Nonduality Highlights -

      Most quotes found on Facebook to celebrate Earth Day

      To the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself.
      ~ William Blake

      So I see it is true: all objects in existence are wildly in love.
      ~ Meister Eckhart

      Photo by Lori Mazzuca in Hawaii, Dolphin and whale playing a game.

      Perhaps there is a language which is not made of words and everything in the world
      understands it. Perhaps there is a soul hidden in everything and it can always speak,
      without even making a sound, to another soul.
      ~ Frances Hodgson Burnett

      It is a wholesome and necessary thing for us to turn again to the earth and in the
      contemplation of her beauties to know of wonder and humility.
      ~ Rachel Carson

      Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where
      nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.
      ~ John Muir

      There is hope if people will begin to awaken that spiritual part of themselves, that
      heartfelt knowledge that we are caretakers of this planet.
      ~ Brooke Medicine Eagle

      Once we realize and abide in our true nature, the body, the mind and the world
      become our instruments to express and celebrate our innate understanding, our
      loving nature, and our deep sensitivity to beauty.
      ~ Ellen Emmet

      Photograph by Beverly Joubert, National Geographic

      I am speaking of the life of a man who knows that the world is not given by his
      fathers, but borrowed from his children; who has undertaken to cherish it and do it
      no damage, not because he is duty-bound, but because he loves the world and loves
      his children.
      ~ Wendell Berry

      If you talk to the animals they will talk with you
      and you will know each other.
      If you do not talk to them you will not know them,
      and what you do not know you will fear.
      What one fears one destroys.
      ~ Chief Dan George

      The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in
      peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.
      ~ Thich Nhat Hanh

      In Praise of the Earth - John O'Donohue [For Earth Day]
      Web version: www.panhala.net/Archive/In_Praise_of_the_Earth.html