#4569 - Friday, April 13, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      #4569 - Friday, April 13, 2012 - Editor: Jerry Katz

      The Nonduality Highlights -

      Being Human 2012 The Science of Human Experience

      A Symposium held March 24, 2012, sponsored by the Baumann Foundation

      You may views some of the talks at

      The coming decades will bring a shift in our worldview as fundamental as any in the past five hundred years. As we use the tools of science to explore the nature of humanity, we are learning more and more about how our brains function and what motivates our behavior, built-in biases and blind spots.

      These fresh insights are interesting scientifically, but they also evoke significant questions about our lived experience. These perspectives challenge our basic assumptions of who we are, both as individuals and as a society.

      Join us at Being Human 2012 to deepen your understanding of these revolutionary insights and to explore how they can shape your experience of life. Participate in the first-ever multidisciplinary public dialogue led by the scientists, thought leaders, and philosophers pioneering this exploration to discover and experience:

          How has evolution shaped our brains to construct a model of reality?
          How does the subconscious mind influence the decisions we make?

          What is the relationship between self and culture?

          Are you who you think you are, or is that just an illusion?

          What does science tell us about our interactions with fellow humans?

          Is humanity still evolving?

      View some talks: